DJ 2018 Masters favorite?

T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
What say you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think he has to be considered a favourite for most of the tournaments this year... this guy can play!

As long as he stays away from stairs on the eve of the event

Im on board with that, #1 player in the world, with possibly multiple wins under his belt by then.

Probably JS a close 2nd and then guys like Rory, JT and Rickie

Has to be the favorite doesn't he? #1 in the world and showing no signs of slowing down. His agent should book him a ranch this time so he doesn't have to worry about any stairs haha

I don't think so, lots of big talent out there. After another couple wins maybe.

Has to be the favorite doesn't he? #1 in the world and showing no signs of slowing down. His agent should book him a ranch this time so he doesn't have to worry about any stairs haha

Well he did tell his agent to book a different house hahahaha

I don't think so, lots of big talent out there. After another couple wins maybe.

Another couple wins prior to April? Ok

Another couple wins prior to April? Ok

There's a lot of talent out there, and not many folks are getting lots of wins. I think he's got a better than average chance, but at this point I'd still take the field.

Right now he is the favorite for any event he enters

I am going with Rickie Fowler this year!!!

Currently co-favorite with Spieth at 7-1 on Bovada. Would totally take DJ over Spieth.

With how well he drove the ball, and how much his short game has improved over the past 18 months. If his putter stays decent, not even hot he’s going to have a few victories this year. He’s certainly has a firm grip on #1 in the world.

i don't think so. my top 3 in order would be jordan, justin thomas, then dj.

Well he did tell his agent to book a different house hahahaha

Ranch style I think. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I want to see a little bit more, but right now off the tee and his ball striking he has to be right up there in the conversation. The Masters has a funny way of making the best ball strikers look dumb once they get on the greens. If he can putt as well as he has in the past, I like his chances.

I think he has to be. He seems to be fully recovered from is injury and looks like he did before he got hurt. I hope he wins it.

Who else would be? I just don't see him not being on the leaderboard on Sunday.

As many shots as he won by yesterday and he still wasn't at the top of his game honestly. I thought his irons were a little off honestly, but he made up for it with his wedges around the green and of course driving the golf ball.

I think he will be the favorite. He could grab a few more wins easily before the Masters. It will come down to putting if he wants a green jacket.

I think he has to be considered one of, if not the, favorite every time he tees it up.

He should be the favorite in just about any tournament he enters.

DJ's been the most naturally gifted and talented golfer the last 10+ years. He could have been dominant for a long time if he had applied himself and got serious about his game earlier in his career.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I’d love to see him get a green jacket but for some reason I just don’t see him getting a masters. I know his length helps him a lot but for some reason I think that’ll be the toughest leg of major for him to get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he has to be provided he stays away from walking on stairs in his socks for the next few months.

With the combination of his driving and his short game - he is going to be a favorite in just about every tournament he enters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

As of right now, yes. But as we saw last year a lot can change heading in to the masters. I hope he is in great form heading in to it though because I feel like golf fans were kind of robbed last year when he got hurt the night before.

Back