Wilson Staff Infinite Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The font is a little large to the eye but that looks like a pretty sweet looking mallet. Under 100 is a heck of a deal too.

I know they aren't the only ones doing it, but I find that white line on the top line so distracting, would love to see models like this with a clean top line.

The prior iteration of the Infinite line was really a good putter for the cost. Hopefully, they will have the Lincoln Park model, again, with the slant neck.

I like the font and the shield. Not a big fan of all the alignment lines or the look of the grip but those are easy fixes.

I know they aren't the only ones doing it, but I find that white line on the top line so distracting, would love to see models like this with a clean top line.

Is a little black paintfill in your future?

These look and sound great for less than $100. Tried to go on their site to see what other models may be available and apparently nothing about this line on there yet.

Solid write up and those putters are killer value for the money. I have a south side that still finds its way into my bag for a few rounds. Quality gear at an excellent price, and the forgiveness is a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff @Canadan

Definitely a bang for your buck line.

Is a little black paintfill in your future?

For sure if I had one. I’ve never actually tried doing that. Maybe if I felt comfortable doing it they wouldn’t bother me as much!

For sure if I had one. I’ve never actually tried doing that. Maybe if I felt comfortable doing it they wouldn’t bother me as much!

During #StaffProto, one of the W/S members played the Bean model and had blacked out the white lines. You could still see that they were there for that hint of alignment, but it wasn't distracted. Looked quite good.

I like the graphics for this line. They arent going to threathen the major putter brands and they seem tp kmow it. Still, it is different and its a value.They must be doing ok to update the line.

Is the milling deeper this year than previous models?

I liked the previous generation, but counter-balance just isn't something I'm very comfortable with. That aside, the finish on the previous generation marked up really easily. I hope they've improved that in the new models.

Good review, Dan. It's still definitely among the best putts at that price point in the business.

For some reason, something about the look of the cavity bugs me, but I can’t figure out exactly what.

Hard to argue the quality per price point aspect though.

Bump....

The Michigan Ave looks damn good. Gonna have to give that one a roll or three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely be rolling the CS mallet when it hits my pro shop. Although I may make the alignment a little less noticeable if it doesn't agree with me. I wonder what it would look like to black out the center line and leave the other two

The prior iteration of the Infinite line was really a good putter for the cost. Hopefully, they will have the Lincoln Park model, again, with the slant neck.

It would appear that it has been dropped, along with the Northside and the Midway.

Totally subjective, but I think I'd go with either a stealth look or negate that middle line. I like this shape
776505750466954721534ec5642c4fe3.jpg
49a6e5f2af154076e77451c11586dfa9.jpg

I really like to W/S graphic on the sole. I wish they would us that on the palm of a golf glove.

I think these look really sharp. The center shafted version is definitely of interest.

Highly underrated putters.

Totally subjective, but I think I'd go with either a stealth look or negate that middle line. I like this shape
776505750466954721534ec5642c4fe3.jpg
49a6e5f2af154076e77451c11586dfa9.jpg

I'm not sure if his was a "prototype" model, but I was looking at Paddy's Southside (just like this) and his looked blacked out.

It's not often a company can get a putter with this price point into their players' bags.

I am wondering if someone here can answer this for me. These are "backweighted", I believe. Is the weight in the grip, or in the shaft?

I am thinking about removing (salvaging with my tool) the factory grip and possibly cutting down my Grant Park.

I'm not sure if his was a "prototype" model, but I was looking at Paddy's Southside (just like this) and his looked blacked out.

It's not often a company can get a putter with this price point into their players' bags.

I am wondering if someone here can answer this for me. These are "backweighted", I believe. Is the weight in the grip, or in the shaft?

I am thinking about removing (salvaging with my tool) the factory grip and possibly cutting down my Grant Park.

They're counterbalanced. The factory grip weighs somewhere in the 130g range, IIRC. If you want to shorten your GP it might be just as easy to pull the shaft and cut the length off the tip.

Back