Koepka dealing with an injury

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Sounds like nerve damage, hope they look into his spine or neck area.

Hope he recovers quickly! He's one of my favorites on the PGA for sure.

Ugh, that sucks, I honestly expected a HUGE year out of him.

man that sounds exactly like what I had dealt with back in 2015, hopefully they can figure it out.

Ugh, that sucks, I honestly expected a HUGE year out of him.

Same here. I thought he would win Hero and make a run at TOC. I was wondering why he was playing bad this week. I had him possibly winning US Open and PGA along with maybe a WGC and one other event this year

I wonder if they’ve checked for a fracture in the hook of the hamate. I had mine misdiagnosed several times and it required a second, more robust CT scan to actually find it.

Not surprised to see something like this come up as recently every time I scroll to the bottom of the leader board I seem to always see his name. Hopefully he recovers fully... hes a fun watch for sure

Bummer

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Sounds like nerve damage, hope they look into his spine or neck area.
My first thought too. Hope it's not similar to Olazabel's perpetually misdiagnosed issue as being a foot injury.

Nerve pain issues are amazing in that the discomfort can be localized to a pinpoint but the cause at an opposite extremity.

My first thought too. Hope it's not similar to Olazabel's perpetually misdiagnosed issue as being a foot injury.

Nerve pain issues are amazing in that the discomfort can be localized to a pinpoint but the cause at an opposite extremity.

I had this three years ago and it turned out to be a compressed upper spine. A series of shots and I was right as rain.

I had this three years ago and it turned out to be a compressed upper spine. A series of shots and I was right as rain.
Awful, glad you found relief and hope they were relatively fast in determining the cause. The not knowing must be extremely frustrating.

Similar but different, I had terrible left hip pain for a long while, it got progressively worse and I just assumed that a hip replacement would be in the carss for me. Used to lift and squat very heavy, played football, a few friends suffered a similar fate so I just assumed the same for me.

Stupid me, never went to the doc and I suffered through it, gimping along for a couple of years.

Quite accidentally, I found my issue to be the piriformis muscle that runs from the base of the spine, through the glute, to the hip.

Consistent and specific stretches to the piriformis along with work to release the muscle, and waddaya know? No more pain.

I'm my own worst enemy sometimes.

I'm sure one of their first thoughts was tendinitis. I had it bad in my wrist from tennis. I was using a super stiff string and developed it and it felt like a knife jabbing my wrist at impact. Once I went back to a natural gut blend the issue resolved itself.

After his US Open win last year I was hoping he was on the way to the top. Injuries suck for sure. Hope his doctors get it figured out and he gets back to form.

Koepka dealing with an injury

Edit!! Chase Koepka leads, not Brooks. You know what happens when you assume...

Last edited:
Press release just came out: partially torn tendon in wrist, out for 2 months. Hoping to return for the Masters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Press release just came out: partially torn tendon in wrist, out for 2 months. Hoping to return for the Masters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That means he's out of the field at Waste Management which sucks.

Back