Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

so who all wants to come out to Bear Creek golf club? im thinking one of these days we get a good group of people to come play my home course. fair warning, it is a difficult (but beautiful) target golf course, with tight fairways and ridiculous multi tiered greens. :). greens were punched two weeks ago and are healing beautifuly! currently rolling at about 8, unless we get a lot of rain, it should pick up speed and be rolling about 10 in a couple weeks.

the guest rate is normally $100. i want to get a good amount of people like 3 to 4 groups... all guests can pay $50 to me directly and ill cover the rest. rate includes cart and range balls.

let me know who is interested. as far as date, im open to suggestions, what ever is good for majority of people. time wise, morning is best for me, after 9am when i drop my kids off at school if its a week day. there are no tee times, we just get up and go when we are ready :)

Im in. I'm excited to see your new track.

I could make the trip possibly if it is a weekend. Money is super tight so no way could i miss work day. I really wanna see this coure of yours!

I could make the trip possibly if it is a weekend. Money is super tight so no way could i miss work day. I really wanna see this coure of yours!
It will be a weekend

so who all wants to come out to Bear Creek golf club? im thinking one of these days we get a good group of people to come play my home course. fair warning, it is a difficult (but beautiful) target golf course, with tight fairways and ridiculous multi tiered greens. :). greens were punched two weeks ago and are healing beautifuly! currently rolling at about 8, unless we get a lot of rain, it should pick up speed and be rolling about 10 in a couple weeks.

the guest rate is normally $100. i want to get a good amount of people like 3 to 4 groups... all guests can pay $50 to me directly and ill cover the rest. rate includes cart and range balls.

let me know who is interested. as far as date, im open to suggestions, what ever is good for majority of people. time wise, morning is best for me, after 9am when i drop my kids off at school if its a week day. there are no tee times, we just get up and go when we are ready :)

Sounds like a blast. I'll see what I can do. Lots of kids sports on weekends this time of year.

so who all wants to come out to Bear Creek golf club? im thinking one of these days we get a good group of people to come play my home course. fair warning, it is a difficult (but beautiful) target golf course, with tight fairways and ridiculous multi tiered greens. :). greens were punched two weeks ago and are healing beautifuly! currently rolling at about 8, unless we get a lot of rain, it should pick up speed and be rolling about 10 in a couple w

i would love to join you guys,but would have to be a sunday for me.

I would love to. Fri-Sun work best for me. Otherwise I need over a weeks notice to put in for a day off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I would be in probably on a weekend, can I play the ladies tees?:banana:
Sounds awesome. It will for sure be a weekend.

I'm working on the date. Hoping to accommodate a couple out of towners :)

Last edited:
So my out of town friends may not make it...

So I'm looking at 17th (saturday). Please let me know who all is going to make it

So I'm looking at 17th (saturday). Please let me know who all is going to make it
Boo...I'm not going now either!

(Good for me but don't tell them)

I wish I could make this but flight and work schedule just can't work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should be good to go. Thats a good date being a paycheck friday and all so count me in.

I should be game for this. Fair warning I am a spray and pray hack so hopefully someone will join me on the non big boy tees.

Coming to town next week and bringing my clubs. Anyone up for a Tuesday or Wednesday round? The course doesn't matter to me.
Ribs are doing better but work calls today and tomorrow. Also have to take Tera to the airport tomorrow early afternoon so that takes Wednesday. You leave Wednesday?

SATURDAY OCTOBER 17 at Bear Creek Golf Club (appx 9am)

In:

KC720
J4U
POKESLICE
EAGLEVSFALCON
F.N.G.
GLENNCAL1
JESTER450

thats 6... i can easily accomodate 6 more. ORUTRAVIS? THEBALLGUY? AMBERLAMPS?

Whew, 9am. Imma have to get up at at the crack...check that...way before the crack of dawn lol

Whew, 9am. Imma have to get up at at the crack...check that...way before the crack of dawn lol
If I can convince lightningbolt to come out you two can stay at the same hotel

Why not. I just couldn't swing the S. Memphis, would of needed more vacation time. But this only needs 1/2 day. I'd be up for Sunday play also

Why not. I just couldn't swing the S. Memphis, would of needed more vacation time. But this only needs 1/2 day. I'd be up for Sunday play also
As would I :)

updated...

SATURDAY OCTOBER 17 at Bear Creek Golf Club (appx 9am)

In:

KC720
J4U
POKESLICE
EAGLEVSFALCON
F.N.G.
GLENNCAL1
JESTER450
BULLDOG

also 36 on saturday is an option as well :)

If I can convince lightningbolt to come out you two can stay at the same hotel
I wish that could work for me but it wont. With my girlfriend's health issues coupled with her not working for two months, im covering all of the house expenses which leaves me with little extra, at best. Only way i can do this is to make it a day trip

Back