Go4it

No layin' up!
Reaction score
Handicap
I have been very resistent to using a mallet putter. In fact of the 6 putters I own, only one is a mallet. I was in my golf shop last year and by chance started to mess around with a Scotty 6M. I took it to the putting green and really enjoyed putting with it. The face was so stable through impact that it made starting my ball on the correct line feel easy.

With that said, I looked down and thought Battlestar Galctica...I tyhink I even swore one day that I would never use a putter that huge. Very uncool.

Well, I bought the 6M and use it for tourneys and the like ( I mix it in with a couple of SeeMores and other Scottys)...this IS AN EXCELLENT PUTTER.

But too space shippy, IMHO.

So, I contacted Peter at Kick Ass Clubs and commissioned him to make it cooler. It took a bit for me to figure out exactly what I wanted, but I think it came out fantastic.

I wanted to share the results with everyone while giving a big shout out to Peter and KICK ASS CLUBS!

He was easy to deal with and made the transaction easy!
file-1.jpeg
file1.jpeg

BottomBefore.jpeg
file5.jpeg

file2.jpeg
Not sure if you can tell, but he also blacked out the shaft.
I added this grip to give it a bit of a ghoulish look.
Full.jpeg

Man, these pics are huge...not sure it does it justice...since it picks up on every fleck of dust that is on it.

Nice job on that!! Wrap the whole thing up by using one of the SuperStroke ball markers with the skulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great....love the look....especially on a 24" monitor :act-up: Well done!

love the murdered out look

I like it, it looks meaner

Very nice!!!!

Really like the change. Not much of a mallet or flash guy so I like the understatement of the refinished head. The black shaft is a cool touch as well. Quite stealthy overall.

yeah that looks really good, and the grip is great!

The matte black finish picks up dust like crazy. Add a touch of gun oil to it, and it will keep all the junk away.

The matte black finish picks up dust like crazy. Add a touch of gun oil to it, and it will keep all the junk away.

Thanks Peter!

Fantastic job on this putter the finish looks flawless!!
Really happy with it!

nice job on that flat slick!

Is that fuzz or a scratch on the weight? If it's a scratch, I'll send you a new one in exchange for it.

I'll check when I get home, but I believe it is fuzz. I should have wiped it off before I snapped a pic.
The white crown on the bottom looks fantastic.

Peter does great work. I sent him my rtx3 wedges for some customizing after meeting him in Biloxi last year and they came out awesome.

That putter looks great! Nice work, Peter!

Peter does great work. I sent him my rtx3 wedges for some customizing after meeting him in Biloxi last year and they came out awesome.

He's a good dude and easy to work with.

Back