Alt-Shot PGA Player Ranked 50-150: Who and Why?

CobraX51

F-ck Yeah Baby!
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright you're playing in an Alternate Shot tournament with a PGA Pro of your choice from the Official World Golf Rankings, but the Pro must be ranked 50-150. Here is your list...
https://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.186.html

I'd opt for Charles Howell III. Haskins Award winner, a few wins on Tour, a long/successful career, and never lost his tour card in 18 years since turning pro, a model of consistency and good play. Pretty humble guy and acknowledges his fans.

Who would you like to tee it up with?

JB Holmes, because on his driving holes, I wouldn't have much left into the green, and on my driving holes, when I hit it bad, most of the time, he'd be able to hit it back into play.

I’d go with Snedeker. Feel like we would get along mostly. He has Ryder Cup and President’s Cup experience with the format which helps. Not a bomber but the dude can flat out putt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wesley Bryan. They are all good so I will go with a guy I think would make it a really fun round.

Gary Woodland.
Because... He. hit. Ball. Far.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Gary Woodland
or
Wesley Bryan

James Hahn.
I think his upbringing is a lot like mine. Korean born/grew up as Americans. Similar first jobs (selling shoes). He just seem like a real good/fun dude.

Bubba Watson. Tee it up with a fellow lefty and see how he attacks a course from "my side".

I'll go with Bryson DeChambeau

Schniederjans for me. Kid has game, and he shares my distaste for playing in hats. Although he crushes me in the hair department.

I'll take #150 Padraig Harrington from Dublin, Ireland. That would be a fun round.

I'd go with Bud Cauley.....I think he is going to have a strong 2018.

Back