Hashtag Fires Back at MikeDean441

I love this. All of it.

LOL

Im sure you were on their bandwagon

I was and still proud of the pick.

That being said, last time I played competitive golf in Myrtle Beach it ended pretty well. I like my odds.

I was and still proud of the pick.

That being said, last time I played competitive golf in Myrtle Beach it ended pretty well. I like my odds.
Not to mention the last time Mike won in MB, he didn't swing a club in competition......just saying

Not to mention the last time Mike won in MB, he didn't swing a club in competition......just saying

And the last time he was playing as part of a team it didn't go so well.

Like that would have mattered in the grand scheme :)

Haha...you never know dude, I've seen your tee game
True i could have went 0-3 and that would have given you guys the lead.

Oh wait...

To be fair, the last time Hashtag was in competition it did not fare too well either.
#TheKing

To be fair, the last time Hashtag was in competition it did not fare too well either.
#TheKing

Correlation analysis would tell you that in that instance as well the distinct lack of me on his team might have contributed to the loss.

Change the equation and the results are potentially different.

Big words confuse me.

Im still on vacation...no big words allowed

TB and Caledonia. That's all I needed to hear.

I remember when some guys rooted against me at the Legacy...and we all saw how that panned out

I was with you from the get go on that one. Even won a bet.

#TheKing

I wasnt on his team so that will be the reason for the loss

Carolina Dreamimg :D

HashTag v 441? At True Blue/Caledonia? Oh, yeah, definitely want to know more about this.

Two of the greatest courses with two stellar guys, noice.

You had me at Caledonia. Such a beauty of a course!

Back