The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swear to god if the Browns make the playoffs, I will get a jersey with the name Garbage on the back of it.
Its Tradition.

No excuse to lose that game. If you can't beat the Colts without Luck then you have no business playing. Pathetic.

Swear to god if the Browns make the playoffs, I will get a jersey with the name Garbage on the back of it.
Its Tradition.
Id take a .500 season

QB controversy in Indy? Lol

James Laurinaitus scares me more because of who his dad is than how hard he hits.

Wow. That throw and catch. Was that the browns!?

They make Cheesehead Flapjack style.
#WisconsinClassy

CQgGjcNWgAAFj8Q.jpg

Lol browns have 1st and 30

Duke Johnson is a STUD. :angel:

Duke Johnson is a STUD. :angel:

I have him in a different league and he's the only think keeping the Browns in it so I'm so torn right now lol

I have him in a different league and he's the only think keeping the Browns in it so I'm so torn right now lol

LOL, been there done that man. Truly sucks to root for/against the same dude. Especially when he's your towns team.

Lol dwayne bowe what an overpaid turd

Is Emmanuel Sanders playing today? I'm mobile and not watching the game

Yes he is.

Stupid crowell has to run OB there to give them a shot at endzone dang it

Huge momentum change in the Vikes Broncos game. barr with a Huge int that led to a touchdown all within the last 32 seconds of the half.

Stupid awesome catch by James Jones

I've met John Kuhn. He plays GI irons.

This Aaron Rodgers guy is kind of good.

What is the NFL defining as helmet to helmet? I just watched a guy from MN drop his helmet on Thomas and pop him pretty good in the head.
Saw that he should have been ejected.

Tough to not hit him in the head in that situation.

He'll get fined monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back