Week 4 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Duke finally doing something!

I'm up 81 to 11.. He has most of his team going now and I have Rawls on MNf. I hope I don't need him

Lynch is out tomorrow. Not sure if that was posted yet

Lol texans D ended up -3

Nick Foles is terrible.

I threw in Powell in another league since I had a feeling Lynch wouldn't play.....guess it paid off to the tune of 12 yards.

huge screwjob for me since I had him in and obviously don't have another RB playing tomorrow... dammit

I went with the chance and played Rawls last second. Good thing I did because Sproles did nothing today

I knew I was probably going to lose this week with gronk and Lewis on a bye week but everyone has sucked on my team this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lacy snubbed on the goal line

Well, I should have a really nice Waiver position come Tuesday.

Lacy snubbed on the goal line

He thought this classy lady had a ham bone and left the field.

CQgGjcNWgAAFj8Q.jpg

My team is so bipolar...sorry for having the good version today Mike

AD showing that even in fantasy, changes happen quickly.

Highest scoring week of my season and I am without my starting QB and TE! Fantasy football is just bonkers.

GG was literally talking to the TV to her back Gurley (on her bench) saying "Dont be a punk, you're a rookie".

My team played as well as I could expect today but I don't think it will be enough.

My team played as well as I could expect today but I don't think it will be enough.

It was a really weird day out there. Either superscoring or no scoring out of very good players. Next week things will get back to normalcy.

Man left 26 points from Austin on the bench and Cousins 21. Still would be down a bunch but I would have at least made it interesting. haha

Oh well. Glad I have that depth there.

Back