The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that he should have been ejected.

Tough to not hit him in the head in that situation.

He'll get fined monday.

The announcers were praising the hit -- I'm not sure how they wouldn't see it as a dangerous move considering how much football they watch.

Either way, that seems stupid. Thomas is now injured.

The announcers were praising the hit -- I'm not sure how they wouldn't see it as a dangerous move considering how much football they watch.

Either way, that seems stupid. Thomas is now injured.
At first yes, I think when they saw him get injured they changed their tune, not sure I'm doing a couple things at once.

But that's just a hard play to make, go in to tackle a guy (spear him really which is a bad move) he lowers his head head and the result is that.

But still Smith should have been ejected.

Love this tandem of duke and crowell

At first yes, I think when they saw him get injured they changed their tune, not sure I'm doing a couple things at once.

But that's just a hard play to make, go in to tackle a guy (spear him really which is a bad move) he lowers his head head and the result is that.

But still Smith should have been ejected.
Does the NFL have elections for targeting?

Garbage sighting

How is Kaepernick an NFL qb? He is awful

How is Kaepernick an NFL qb? He is awful
What blows my mind, a few years ago he couldn't be stopped. Now, he looks like he barely knows what football is.

That contract isnt looking good.

What blows my mind, a few years ago he couldn't be stopped. Now, he looks like he barely knows what football is.

That contract isnt looking good.

Actually it's a great one. Year to year with no penalty. He'll get cut next year and hopefully we get Goff or Cook.

Does the NFL have ejections for targeting. Stupid autocorrect
Oh, yea I thought they did. For helmet to helmet hits, if they don't they should.

This $hit is hard to watch. Krapernick blows.

Oh, yea I thought they did. For helmet to helmet hits, if they don't they should.
I don't believe they do, not like college at least

Is Kaepernick the worst QB in the league?

Kaepernick with a derp throw

TD garbage! Going for 2

This Browns game is actually pretty good. I was not expecting this at all.

Tied up

Kind of a boring game in SF mercifully coming to an end

Kind of a boring game in SF mercifully coming to an end

The Niners should feel good they only gave up 17! Time to bench Kaep and start Gabbert though.

How sad is that? I predicted a 4-12 year for SF and that may be generous

Patrick Peterson is fantastic.

Hahaha unbelieve

That's so Cleveland!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back