The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out on my drive home today that a close friend of mine just got diagnosed with leukemia. He is young and healthy so he should beat it no problem but you never know.

4.65" of rain yesterday. Three day total of 13.9". One day to go!

My office is messy
f1febb94d8c757f8673a9edf11a81dc8.jpg

Depends on who you ask haha. I stay far far away from there because I can't handle the mess. I am such an organized person, seeing that chaos gives me a headache.

Instant fix. From now on all equipment goes in your office where it can be kept nice and tidy. :banana:

Instant fix. From now on all equipment goes in your office where it can be kept nice and tidy. :banana:

Sorry no room, the dogs need a place to sleep.

New Instant fix, organize as you go, then you don't have to deal with a giant mess that takes hours to fix. Problem solved, because it eliminates ever having a problem. :angel:

Mic drop, boom roasted!

New Instant fix, organize as you go, then you don't have to deal with a giant mess that takes hours to fix. Problem solved, because it eliminates ever having a problem. :angel:

Mic drop, boom roasted!

Stop trying to be irrational with thinsg like "Organized" and "As you go". These words are foreign to the golfer with loads of equipment trying to find one exact piece.

that pic makes me cringe

One man's rant is another man's HHJJ for sure.

I wonder if Wardy looks at that camera bag and shudders....

Unintentional pun? :alien:

Mic drop, boom roasted!

Stop trying to be irrational with thinsg like "Organized" and "As you go". These words are foreign to the golfer with loads of equipment trying to find one exact piece.

Careful there JB. Don't make a lady mad that knows where the 9 irons are kept and knows how to use them. Ask Tiger what happens, and his woman didn't know how to use the 9 iron. :alien2::banana:

Mic drop, boom roasted!

Ya haven't been talking to my wife have ya? The last few postings seem awfully familiar to me. No matter how hard I try, I just can not get my Yankee wife to relax and be southern. There's nothing I gotta do today, I can't do tomorrow and she thinks everything should have been done yesterday.

Ya haven't been talking to my wife have ya? The last few postings seem awfully familiar to me. No matter how hard I try, I just can not get my Yankee wife to relax and be southern. There's nothing I gotta do today, I can't do tomorrow and she thinks everything should have been done yesterday.

I think I could be friends with your wife. :smile:

Last edited:
My office is messy
I thought there would at least be some golf clubs in that picture. Pretty disappointed

My rant is I have to wait 3 weeks for my next THP event.

My office is messy

I have to call you out on what I think is criminal utilization of the #Grandaddy bag!

That thing should be stood up, neatly and organized not tossed about on the floor...

I have to call you out on what I think is criminal utilization of the #Grandaddy bag!

That thing should be stood up, neatly and organized not tossed about on the floor...

Yeah, that is a bad move. I had that in my hand along with two pieces of luggage and just put it on the floor.
My reasoning will be simple. Its the centerpiece of the entire room...haha

My rant is I have to wait 3 weeks for my next THP event.

ouch, and I thought my 3 days was bad :)

3 weeks? 3 days? I don't even have one on the schedule the rest of this year!

Oh and I had to pass on playing Arcadia Bluffs tomorrow with THPers due to work. Stupid work.

3 weeks? 3 days? I don't even have one on the schedule the rest of this year!

Oh and I had to pass on playing Arcadia Bluffs tomorrow with THPers due to work. Stupid work.
Simple. Get sick. Everyone is right now. Just say you want to spare the rest of the office!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back