Who would you like to spend a week with?

Rickie for sure. He seems like a really cool cat and maybe JT would tag along lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nick Faldo, Tom Watson or Steve Stricker

Justin Thomas.

Seeing the lifestyle he lives on snapchat would be awesome to do for a week.

Beef - eat a ton of Arby’s, pound some pints, and just chill. Love that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say Tiger Woods, I'd love to be able to see what goes on behind the scenes, the behind the curtain type view.

Stricker

The euro guys seem like a freaking blast from their videos haha.....

I really don’t think I could just choose one. Wesley Bryan is awesome and love his interviews. Justin Thomas would be a blast, same as spieth and Rickie.

Nope can’t do it haha

There's a list of people.

Phil: I think it would be awesome to see how his brain works on a golf course... why he makes some of the decisions he makes.

Rickie: Local kid to me and I think he'd be alot of fun to hang out with. I used to watch him hit balls at my local range when he was growing up. Was awesome to watch this little scraggly headed kid launch balls out of sight.

Paige Spiranac: Cuz she's HAWT! :D

Jamie Sadlowski: Cuz I wanna see him punish golf balls. Maybe in April (shameless plug for the Cleveland event. :D )

Gotta go with my guy Rory. Hit up some historic courses over seas, and then finish the week in the States.

Fred Couples. I'd hope some of that cool confidence and his nature would run off on me..
And maybe I could learn to hit the long ball like him too

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lee Trevino, after seeing him on Feherty, it would be a blast to live the stories he told!

Lexi. Didn’t know who she was when I saw her. Shop manager at my local Roger Dunn showed off an autograph the next time I went in and told me the story about her getting her putter regripped there during the Lotte. Googled her and found out she was the lady I asked about how she liked the Super Stroke putter grip and if it made a difference in her game. I replayed that conversation in my head so many times to make sure I didn’t mansplain anything to her. She was nice, though.

Beef. Can’t help but think that would be a lot of fun

Stricker or Dufner

I'd be happy with any of these: Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, Bernhard Langer, Ricky Fowler, or Steve Stricker to name a few. There are just a lot of great guys on tour.

Probably Rickie as well

Ken Duke, he is one of the few who looks like he is actually having fun playing.

Back