Who would you like to spend a week with?

KEV

Proud 2018 The Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
If you could hang out with any player from any tour for a week who would it be?

I think Rickie Fowler would be cool to hang with. He seems pretty laid back and like he likes to have a good time. Plus the fact that he's supposed to be one of the nicest guys out there is pretty awesome.

If you could hang out with any player from any tour for a week who would it be?

I think Rickie Fowler would be cool to hang with. He seems pretty laid back and like he likes to have a good time. Plus the fact that he's supposed to be one of the nicest guys out there is pretty awesome.

I'll second Rickie. Hopefully we can hang out the same weekend he goes on those golf trips with his boys (Spieth, Thomas, Smylie... etc)

Lexi Thompson

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Paige Spiranac

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rickie I think. Dude just seems chill and laid back.

Spieth.....I think he would be pretty damn fun to hang with.

Andy Sullivan. Seems like a fun guy to knock a few back with.

Dufner or Perez. Both seem layed back.

Nobody. I'd much rather spend a week with friends and/or family than a stranger.

Damn. All week? If I just want to golf an stuff I'd go with Spieth.

If I actually wanted to have fun and party.....Big John Daly! I might not survive the weekd but it would be fun.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Fowler is a solid choice and is someone I'd definitely consider.

Spieth would probably be cool too...Furyk and Kuchar might get some consideration.

Fred Couples maybe...or Sandra Gal or Belen Mozo or Jessica Korda (with the Korda family being so close, you'd probably get to hang out with another LPGA player and two tennis pros as well!).

Phil and it's not even close. If Phil were hanging onto one rope dangling over a cliff and my usual golf homies were all hanging onto another I'd drop their asses in a second. Even if I thought I could hang onto both I'd still let them go just to make sure Phil is okay.

Last edited:
Spieth.....I think he would be pretty damn fun to hang with.

He was my second pick. Just another guy that seems laid back and would be fun to hang around.

Fowler would be my pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hands down, no doubt about it...BEEF!!!!!!

Can I go with Roy McAvoy?

No, then how about Smylie Kaufman?

PGA - Spieth
LPGA - Michelle Wie

PGA - Rory
LPGA - Michelle Wie

I think the OP should change the question ... it was asked who we wanted to spend a week with? A week doing what? I wasn't thinking of golf that's why I put Paige. HA!

John Daly or Pat Perez.

Back