The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad I watched "This is 40" with the wife instead of this game. Not!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

In other news the brick by bricks are gonna be thrown at Butch Jones soon.

In other news the brick by bricks are gonna be thrown at Butch Jones soon.

As they should all hype no substance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does this absolute garbage like the nae nae even catch on?

Stuff is so stupid .

What this sorta stuff has taught me:

My generation is incredibly stupid with poor taste and we never learn. There's a whole long lineage of stupid stuff like this.

I figured it was a lot of hype, but dang I'm thinking they've regressed this year so far. Next week's UGA Vols will be huge(r) now.

How does this absolute garbage like the nae nae even catch on?

Stuff is so stupid .

I think you're just mad you can't nae nae. But what the hell is nae nae? I like my Haggard and Jones. I'll stick with them.

I figured it was a lot of hype, but dang I'm thinking they've regressed this year so far. Next week's UGA Vols will be huge(r) now.
As an outside UT fan I was excited for this season. Thought they had turned the corner and were going to be a contender. Last week's loss was tough, but it happens. Somethings got to change.

Take away from this week... there are no scary teams this year... there are no Oregons or Bamas of old... wide WIDE open this year... very excited for my above average Hawkeyes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Kicker!

At least Dawgdaddy and OG got to go to bed early...

This made me lol because it is so true.

Is Kris Boyd still a long horn by the end of today?

I disagree, there's a lot of substance there, but after getting their hearts broken two weeks in a row at the hands of OU and FL, this season is a lost cause. Something like that is nearly impossible to bounce back from mentally, let alone with teenagers and 20 year olds.

Tennessee is stupid if they dump Butch.

I disagree, there's a lot of substance there, but after getting their hearts broken two weeks in a row at the hands of OU and FL, this season is a lost cause. Something like that is nearly impossible to bounce back from mentally, let alone with teenagers and 20 year olds.

Tennessee is stupid if they dump Butch.

I don't know 3 seasons in and they have yet to win a game of significance. Their most impressive games have been losses to OU and UF. Eventually you have to win something. They play Bama and UGA in the next two weeks. I gotta think going 0-9 against your rivals would have most coaches on the hot seat. I wouldn't fire him this year, but I haven't seen anything that tells me he is leading them back to the promised land.

I don't know 3 seasons in and they have yet to win a game of significance. Their most impressive games have been losses to OU and UF. Eventually you have to win something. They play Bama and UGA in the next two weeks. I gotta think going 0-9 against your rivals would have most coaches on the hot seat. I wouldn't fire him this year, but I haven't seen anything that tells me he is leading them back to the promised land.

Well we both know Tennessee fans are a bit delusional as to their position in the all time placement of cfb, but to me after swinging and missing post Fulmer you finally got a non Kiffin that want to try and fix it all, and it was a lot to fix. Their talent pool is deep, but they are still playing a ton of underclassmen, they'll get theirs in the next year or so, and I'm damn glad that the series with OU is over because of that.

Butch has a $10mil buyout so he isn't going anywhere.

800 ish all time wins isn't the best but it is respectable.

Life goes on.

Butch has a $10mil buyout so he isn't going anywhere.

800 ish all time wins isn't the best but it is respectable.

Life goes on.
Buyouts are nothing if you have boosters.

My point was that he should stay because imo he's doing a good job of fixing a mess. I do think the OU and FL loss come back on him, but its also the way this game is.

I agree. We have pretty much perfected the art of the buyout the past decade, lol.

He will and should get a couple more years but his personality is not helping him at this time. Acts like Saban at times but doesn't have the rings to back it up.

Talk radio will be interesting this week

FL goes from unranked to 25 to 11 in two weeks. Only in the sec lol

FL goes from unranked to 25 to 11 in two weeks. Only in the sec lol

I saw that.

Baylor and TCU both jump Sparty after their impressive victories.

/s

Four top ten teams lose, Utah jumps from 10 up to 5 on a bye week. Ohio State eeks out a win thanks to Indiana's center and stays at number 1. FSU wins and drops from 11 to 12? Four teams ahead of them lose, and they fall back one. Craziness.

Four top ten teams lose, Utah jumps from 10 up to 5 on a bye week. Ohio State eeks out a win thanks to Indiana's center and stays at number 1. FSU wins and drops from 11 to 12? Four teams ahead of them lose, and they fall back one. Craziness.

It's been that way all year Greg, I still don't pay much attention to the rankings until November. As always, just keep winning an everything takes care of itself.

Eventually you have to actually play well. Now that Auburn is awful and Winston is the Bucs problem I wouldn't mind seeing FSU back in the playoff. But they have played like crap everytime I've turns the TV on.

It will be hilarious if OK wins the big 12.

I saw that article earlier and found it hhysterical that computer poll had Alabama at #1 and tOS?U at 25.

LOL

OU will have a tough road of it, with away games in Wacko and Stoolwater. We'll see ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back