The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a wise woman. Skorts prevent any Brittany Spears or Lindsey Lohan "incidents".

I have to question whether those moments were truly "accidents". From those two it wouldn't surprise me for it to have been planned.

I would love to have someone else write this, but I am not sure how they would feel about trying on ladies apparel haha.
:

Well I will honestly say if they do have experience perhaps we don't need to know.

Well I will honestly say if they do have experience perhaps we don't need to know.

Well we don't need pictures, that's for sure.

My birthday and JB's birthday is in the same month so we get hit with renewals for all vehicles at the same time.

Our vehicle renewals are based on the first letter of our last name in Kansas. So ours is in August every year no matter when our birthdays are!

I would love to have someone else write this, but I am not sure how they would feel about trying on ladies apparel haha.

What are your thoughts on skorts? :smile:
Cookie might be willing, hehehe.

But not sure if he would wear a skort!

License Plate Tabs or Stickers. $370 for 2 little stupid stickers. What a rip off.

We pay for the registration and our vehicle property tax at the same time. This past year was around $550 for both vehicles.

Vehicle property tax is the biggest scam I have ever heard of, how are they allowed to get away with that?
I believe Missouri has it too. It gets added to their regular personal property.

That would be a huge hit all at one time, but I would think for some of us, that would be cheaper. I think my car insurance alone is close to $1,300 a year.

Ouch. For me and my wife on two cars I pay 1400.00 per year.

Sorry, that didn't come across right. For my wife and I that is. Just figured it up, we pay roughly $1,500 in insurance and then another $100 for the "tags". Age may have something to do with this also, since we're both in our early 30's.
Has to do with a lot of things bogey. Some cars are more expensive than others to insure, and also depends on if you have full coverage or liability only and what your policy limits are. Credit rating plays a part too along with age, being married and if you have your homeowners/renters with the same company. Lots of times if you have a life policy with the same company you get a financial services discount on your insurance as well.

Has to do with a lot of things bogey. Some cars are more expensive than others to insure, and also depends on if you have full coverage or liability only and what your policy limits are. Credit rating plays a part too along with age, being married and if you have your homeowners/renters with the same company. Lots of times if you have a life policy with the same company you get a financial services discount on your insurance as well.

Credit is iffy, but definitely better than it was. Not perfect, but not in the cellar either. Insuring a 99 Honda CRV (liab only) and a 2014 Chevy Equinox (full coverage). Home and auto are insured through the same company. As far as the limits I think they are "normal". $50k/$100k seems to stand out to me.

Well I have known it would happen sometime with oil prices this low for so long that I got the call this week that my services will come to an end when I finish the project I'm on. Never fun to get that call but it did not surprise me when It came. Thankfully for now they will let me finish what I'm working on. There is really no work for what I do in the industry so I have to look elsewhere now. Ok rant over, off to play a round against my OU rival.

Electrical panel shorted out and fried a bunch of appliances and stuff. Dont know the extent of the damage yet. Go to get a new one and realize my wifes brakes are essentially metal to metal. No one has mentioned anything to me as we usually drive seperate vehicles and I rarely drive hers. Have to hurry and replace them so I can go get my license replaced. Great start to the weekend.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well I have known it would happen sometime with oil prices this low for so long that I got the call this week that my services will come to an end when I finish the project I'm on. Never fun to get that call but it did not surprise me when It came. Thankfully for now they will let me finish what I'm working on. There is really no work for what I do in the industry so I have to look elsewhere now. Ok rant over, off to play a round against my OU rival.
Sorry to hear this Phillip. Will definitely be hoping for the best for you afterward.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Just got to pro shop and checked in. Went to get glove and tees and start marking golf balls. Evidently I was too excited this morning to pay attention to my golf bag and how light it was. I now have two golf balls total in my bag. I'm an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank god you're at a pro shop?!

You'd think its a pro shop so selection of golf balls would be plenty but not here. It's like I'm at wal mart or target and options are very limited. Guess a sleeve of RBZ urethane works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading to pick up the new truck today some jagoff runs me off the road and then leaves the scene.

I got his license plate number but now I can't get my truck until I fix my car. He can't be charged with leaving the scene because our vehicles never came in to contact. However there are witnessed so my insurance company will have to sue him.

Unreal.

That's horrible JRod. And the timing couldn't have been worst.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

She is a wise woman. Skorts prevent any Brittany Spears or Lindsey Lohan "incidents".

Can't that be avoided by also not being three sheets to the wind 99% of the time? At least in Lohan's case ...

Hate to hear this Phil. Hopefully things bounce back and you get something to hold you over.

So sorry Phil...may that open door show itself quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back