2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want I can tell you some pretty funny stories with my 13+ years at WestJet tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need to hear this tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14c11f2a8f3ceb615b2738eef602bc5a.jpg

Will be able to spot me! Bearded man who looks like he got only 2-3 hours sleep, that'd be me!

I just see the wicked hat and not the bags under your eyes. All good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boarding. Estimated arrival 11:47 to O'Hare. Where is everyone meeting?

Extremely solid beard game CMedina... enjoy everybody I'm very jealous of this experience

b575c2e84da6408c623fceeae827d3b1.jpg

And the long awaited journey begins...

Cant wait to follow along with this one.

Wheels just hit the ground in Chicago!!!!

I noticed that JB has a thread ready to go to talk about everything going on in Chicago. .It is not unlocked yet but I am sure it will be full of great stuff. For the guys who are lucky enough to be up there. USE IT!!! and most of all ENJOY.

Wishing all of you going to this awesome event safe travels. Have a great time. Wilson is first rate and will knock your socks off!

Just landed. Anyone still at the airport? Heading to collect my clubs once they let me outta this can.

Announcement

Meet and Greet Tonight 7pm
Geno's East
Bar area reserved for 11 people.
Under my name.

8725 W Higgins Rd, Chicago, IL 60631
(773) 444-2244

That's what I'm going to look like afterward.
HA....I think it's so spot on for that place. I wish it would embed, instead of the link maybe I did something wrong...

7f636b830215d8357090e5c55746fb69.jpg

Sanzabar and Deuce practicing on the greens here at Cog Hill. Beautiful day for a pre-Wilson Staff Proto fitting weekend. Breeze out here and about 77 degrees!

Hello again Cog Hill... And that stupid putt just under that ridge that you can't keep inside 10ft if you're putting down it.

7f636b830215d8357090e5c55746fb69.jpg

Sanzabar and Deuce practicing on the greens here at Cog Hill. Beautiful day for a pre-Wilson Staff Proto fitting weekend. Breeze out here and about 77 degrees!

God I miss that place. If one of you wants to pick up a score card holder and ship it to me I'll pay for it!

The Deans and myself are on the road. ETA says 7:52!!!

Hello again Cog Hill... And that stupid putt just under that ridge that you can't keep inside 10ft if you're putting down it.

God I miss that place. If one of you wants to pick up a score card holder and ship it to me I'll pay for it!
Road trip next weekend? Lol! Might be a long one for you Wardy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Deans and myself are on the road. ETA says 7:52!!!

The kidnapping was successful. Did the Swagmaster441 come along peacefully or is he in the trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back