THP fantasy golf course

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Through the magic of THP, a private island is acquired with enough land to build multiple golf courses and an airport (I mean how else will we get there). The weather is perfect here year round and the rounds are free to THP members. What holes, from which course would you choose to have put on our golf course? Let's not just say The Clive course from The Hideaway, or Augusta National. Choose holes from your local track or a course that the PGA, LPGA, Web.com or any other tour plays on.

To start us off, I'll say "Amen Corner" would be the opening 3 holes.

Through the magic of THP, a private island is acquired with enough land to build multiple golf courses and an airport (I mean how else will we get there). The weather is perfect here year round and the rounds are free to THP members. What holes, from which course would you choose to have put on our golf course? Let's not just say The Clive course from The Hideaway, or Augusta National. Choose holes from your local track or a course that the PGA, LPGA, Web.com or any other tour plays on.

To start us off, I'll say "Amen Corner" would be the opening 3 holes.
A tropical setting for #16 @ Firestone would be fun! Followed by #17 TPC Sawgrass.....

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

We need pebble beach 6 in there and st andrews road hole, we need a place to stay

Lets add the road hole from the Old Course but instead of hitting over a hotel, you hit over the THP Brewery/Distillery they have on the island.

A tropical setting for #16 @ Firestone would be fun! Followed by #17 TPC Sawgrass.....

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk
I was thinking #17 Sawgrass as 1 or 18!

I feel like a few holes from Caledonia would make THPers happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I no no input of which holes to add I will say that the THP course should have strict rules on pace of play. No slow golfer allowed on the THP course.

#16 at TPC Scottsdale and the #18 hole at Pebble

I might take five holes from Augusta, Amen corner then 15 and 16.

Pebble beach par three down hill, over the hotel at the old course, 16 at phoenix open, 17 at tpc sawgrass.

We need pebble beach 6 in there and st andrews road hole, we need a place to stay

Lets add the road hole from the Old Course but instead of hitting over a hotel, you hit over the THP Brewery/Distillery they have on the island.

I guess "housing" is probably a smart idea. I think a hotel/brewery/distillery is the ticket. Looks like we have a good start to the list of holes. I'm thinking we need like 3-4 9 hole courses, just so we can have variety and we can mix up our 18's however we want.

#1 from Augusta as well. Has to the first tee for any competition events. Complete with announcer.

We will need a full time greens keeper and a really good club builder.

Fun to think about! I'll go another direction and choose a hole close to home. #18 at Old Hickory Golf Club is as challenging a par 5 as I have ever played, after all, they give you a commemorative pin if you birdie the thing!

Okay, here's mine. Went with the actual courses holes to correspond to the specific #1-#18 here. Let's just say this would be a pretty tough course.

sRJswGG.jpg

Back