My day 1 picks: Kulbick/Wake, OG/Wake Sr., Jed/Martsy, T0AD/Erky

Being the new guy I have never seen how the group plays. So you're saying, the old coots have no chance? GO COOTS!

Being the new guy I have never seen how the group plays. So you're saying, the old coots have no chance? GO COOTS!

The old coots know I love em. I think it'll be close for sure.

He is just seeing dots and is drawn to them like a THPer is to shiny new sticks (to put it nicely...haha)!

I'm taking the Old Coots in every match. Too much knowledge in them Old Coots. Plus they can handle the juice better.

I'm taking the Old Coots in every match. Too much knowledge in them Old Coots. Plus they can handle the juice better.
Smart....very smart

1p7cs4.jpg

I just got a new UPS notification, too. New GBB Heavenwood waiting at my door. Now have lost complete interest in job and want to get to the range ASAP.

Also. Updates on the spreadsheet and the app.
Stupid UPS screwed up my delivery or I would have had my irons yesterday. I hope they have their act better today. Hopefully they will be at the office when I get there after lunch.

Stupid UPS screwed up my delivery or I would have had my irons yesterday. I hope they have their act better today. Hopefully they will be at the office when I get there after lunch.
I know that frustration. Luckily when I call I can tell them its a gun and they find whatever I'm looking for pretty quickly.

I am making this announcement in this thread as I feel it is appropriate. You will not see ole gray for a looooonng time on THP after the Valdosta Gethering as I will be moving in a different direction. You will see me next Fall when I kick off my Ole Gray Invitational in Blairsville, Ga. and you know I LOVE North Ga.. It's going to be a really special get together and I hope you all plan to attend. KellyBo and I both will be taking a break for the next several months. How many people have you seen who need to walk away and refresh them selves. I love you all and have enjoyed my friends to the max. My time will be after next weekend....
This makes me sad, but you have to do what you have to do. As long as I get the occasional invite to Lane Creek and still get to tee it up with you will I make it through you not being on THP

He is just seeing dots and is drawn to them like a THPer is to shiny new sticks (to put it nicely...haha)!

That makes sense. The youngbucks are more bright and shiny than us coots! Go coots!

Another thought I had. Should I bring my poker chips for a little Texas holdem or is everyone just interested in the football games?

I can't afford to just be giving money away to people playing cards.

This makes me sad, but you have to do what you have to do. As long as I get the occasional invite to Lane Creek and still get to tee it up with you will I make it through you not being on THP

Absolutely we will still tee it up! I'll still occasionally post in the Lane Creek thread. The Ga/Fla gig will always be on my to do list too so I'll see many of you there as well.

Looking forward to this weekend!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes sense. The youngbucks are more bright and shiny than us coots! Go coots!
Haha. That is what they think at least!

Just finished re-gripping my 5W and 3H. Ready to go. Go coots!

Just finished re-gripping my 5W and 3H. Ready to go. Go coots!

I plan to put a new grip on my 5w tomorrow and get everything ready for Friday. It is getting real close and I am trying to temper my excitement. :blob:

I played a practice round today to hold driver try outs. Looks like the M1 demo is goin south for the weekend.

Got in another 18 today and shot an 81. I don't want to post the details again, but, if you happen to read "What did you shoot today" you'll understand why. Looking forward to being with you bastardos this weekend for sure!

Got in another 18 today and shot an 81. I don't want to post the details again, but, if you happen to read "What did you shoot today" you'll understand why. Looking forward to being with you bastardos this weekend for sure!

WTF is a bastardos ? LOL

WTF is a bastardos ? LOL

Urban Dictionary: bastardo

Top Definition. bastardo. An extreme bastard, of possibly spanish descent ... bastardo. Anyone and everything ever to have existed. Can be used to express extreme frustration with a person, object or situation. Best when pronounced with an Italian/Southern accent...

Top Definition. bastardo. An extreme bastard, of possibly spanish descent ... bastardo. Anyone and everything ever to have existed. Can be used to express extreme frustration with a person, object or situation. Best when pronounced with an Italian/Southern accent...

LMAO! You funny old man

Whew that's a relief...there for a minute, I thought it was something bad

Man, I am lucky there isn't another revision before we get there Friday. Going to make the most of these pops I'm getting.

I know it's in the thread somewhere, but, can someone remind me of the villa address (es) for GPS purposes.

I sure I could be there with you boys. It's going to be a blast

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back