Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

How about your and GG's game. Projected at each at 91 right now.
unless i get another td she will get me with palmer and gronk. The 0 at defense and .5 from clay is brutal

unless i get another td she will get me with palmer and gronk. The 0 at defense and .5 from clay is brutal

You still have Allen to go too. He could get 5 or 30. She feels the same way about the awful performance from her WRs.

37.5 points from my three waiver pickups this week. 4-1 here I come.

You still have Allen to go too. He could get 5 or 30. She feels the same way about the awful performance from her WRs.
Yeah and i havent scored in awhile and she is chipping away by a few po8nta here and there.

And if i lose by the amount of that jones fumble recovery ill cry

Am i going to miss another goalline td

Yeah and i havent scored in awhile and she is chipping away by a few po8nta here and there.

Just scored in bunches there.

That TD by forsett helps you there.

Free football in Cincy

Wow jags have done nothing in 4th quarter

And a bomb on 4th down!

Forte...booooh

Every team I have played this season has had their players put up career highs in FF. So your welcome Mike.

I need Gronk and Palmer to put up 30 a piece to give me a chance. :banghead:

Thank you Falcons D! Yeah baby!!

Oh hey…the ESPN app says it looks like an acl for Jamaal Charles. It's my fault for drafting him.

What a MASH unit of a team I have…

Wow MikeDean441 putting up record numbers for his squad of Jags.

My team is finally scoring this week! I am at 84 points and still have 3 guys to go! My first win is looking pretty good right now...

Thank you Santos for missing that field goal

Cleveland's TE scores about 400 points and Atlanta's D gets an OT INT for a TD. I can't catch a break - looks like I'm going to lose again.

Man sure glad i didnt trade forsett...no one liked him at all

Thank goodness for that Benjamin catch just barely...

Back