Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I wish that could work for me but it wont. With my girlfriend's health issues coupled with her not working for two months, im covering all of the house expenses which leaves me with little extra, at best. Only way i can do this is to make it a day trip
Ah. Well if ron comes you won't have hotel fee. Just the time would be your cost

Ah. Well if ron comes you won't have hotel fee. Just the time would be your cost
Ok. We ll see what shakes out as we get closer

haha no. lakewood colorado

Sounds like its going to be a blast you guys have fun!

Coming to town next week and bringing my clubs. Anyone up for a Tuesday or Wednesday round? The course doesn't matter to me.

Wednesday will work for me. Just got back in town. I'll send a pm tonight

update. lightningbolt officially a maybe now lol

SATURDAY OCTOBER 17 at Bear Creek Golf Club (appx 9am)

In:

KC720
J4U
POKESLICE
EAGLEVSFALCON
F.N.G.
GLENNCAL1
JESTER450
BULLDOG

maybe:
LIGHTNINGBOLT44
BRODYDOG

Man, good list there

Ribs are doing better but work calls today and tomorrow. Also have to take Tera to the airport tomorrow early afternoon so that takes Wednesday. You leave Wednesday?

I played an a.m. round today. I'm not leaving until Friday night and I think I'll be able to play 18 Friday morning. I won't know for sure until Wednesday afternoon.

Wednesday will work for me. Just got back in town. I'll send a pm tonight

I played 18 today and unfortunately I won't be able to play on Wednesday. I might be able to get in around Friday morning, not sure if you will still be around though.

In:

KC720
J4U
POKESLICE
EAGLEVSFALCON
F.N.G.
GLENNCAL1
JESTER450
BULLDOG

maybe:
LIGHTNINGBOLT44
BRODYDOG

maybe for me if I can get this one guy at work to commit already on a shift trade.

I played an a.m. round today. I'm not leaving until Friday night and I think I'll be able to play 18 Friday morning. I won't know for sure until Wednesday afternoon.

Kang and I are playing friday am. Not sure where yet. Send him a message.

Kang and I are playing friday am. Not sure where yet. Send him a message.

I played 18 today and unfortunately I won't be able to play on Wednesday. I might be able to get in around Friday morning, not sure if you will still be around though.
I'm definitely down to play where ever. If you two want a guaranteed good pace of play then my home course is the beat bet. Difficult track but fun

I'm definitely down to play where ever. If you two want a guaranteed good pace of play then my home course is the beat bet. Difficult track but fun

I can play Friday morning. Where? What time? How much?

In:

KC720
J4U
POKESLICE
EAGLEVSFALCON
F.N.G.
GLENNCAL1
JESTER450
BULLDOG

maybe:
LIGHTNINGBOLT44
BRODYDOG
Update. Time change to 10 am! We can arrive at 9, grab breakfast and hit range balls. Depending how many members are teeing off we can begin teeing off around 9:30 to 10 ish. Calling it 10 to be safe

Oh hell yeah, i like this

Also I only have room for 11 guys. Currently 7 committed and 3 maybes

Also I only have room for 11 guys. Currently 7 committed and 3 maybes
-1 at the moment. Forgot about football and grandma coming out to watch possibly. Subject to change...

Bear Creek golf club. 9 am
On a positive...I was able to get enough done this week I can join you for this one. Went to the range to test out the ribs and they are good enough. If my glutes don't activate and I fat one...that may be a different story. #cantsitstillanylonger

Back