Company name placement on cap.

I like the gray one as well. I think just the logo on front and move the company name to the side opposite the ogio. I think it kinda looks weird on the side of the "O" on the back.

Gray one has the best front. Could you do it almost like a golf hat and do the brand name on the front and then the logo on the side?

The gray one looks awesome.

JMHO, but I have never been a fan of the offset logos on the front panel of the hat. To me it looks like whoever did the embroidering just halfazzed it and did a pss poor job.
It just looks unprofessional to me.

On the other hand, I do like the design of the logo. I would put the Dirty Bay Rods centered in front and the graphic on each side of the cap.
That leaves the back to be embroidered with a staff member name or ....

With that particular style of cap (seam down the middle), I see logo on one side and some verbiage on the other. Maybe have a secondary logo and/or secondary words (other than company name?)

The logo is cool.

With such a eye catching logo it's not going to matter where you place it on the front.

I like the gray one too.....I like the idea of the name on the side of the cap opposite the OGIO logo or maybe down the bill of the hat opposite of your logo

Got some more caps done. I went with New Era this time. I think these came out better than the Ogio's. Company name is on the back.

6f1d1be988def818106046a7def138b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Those look really good! Love the logo going across the entire front

SaaWweet!! (sweet) ;}

Definitely digging the grey/limegreen one. The logo looks awesome.

Are you doing these yourself or having someone embroider them for you?

Promotional apparel is my career. My dad's been in it since 1991 and I officially joined him 2 years ago. Although I've been around it my whole life and had many summer jobs working in the production side of things.

Currently we have 15 heads (8 head, 6 head and a single head) and just the two of us running it all. My brother comes in part time as needed.

If you have questions or need help, let me know. I'm glad to help

Are you doing these yourself or having someone embroider them for you?

Promotional apparel is my career. My dad's been in it since 1991 and I officially joined him 2 years ago. Although I've been around it my whole life and had many summer jobs working in the production side of things.

Currently we have 15 heads (8 head, 6 head and a single head) and just the two of us running it all. My brother comes in part time as needed.

If you have questions or need help, let me know. I'm glad to help
Thanks fellas! I am really digging the bigger logo as compared to the other style. Rt, I am having someone local doing it for me. I appreciate your offer and I will definitely keep you in mind.

Yup, these look much better. Good stuff!

Thanks fellas! I am really digging the bigger logo as compared to the other style. Rt, I am having someone local doing it for me. I appreciate your offer and I will definitely keep you in mind.

Hope I didn't come off as "selling" myself. That's not my intention.

Just happy to help if I can. You could do some cool stuff with that logo on a hat. The Ogio hats are a tough sew on the sides and back. We don't sell them much for those reasons.

Hope I didn't come off as "selling" myself. That's not my intention.

Just happy to help if I can. You could do some cool stuff with that logo on a hat. The Ogio hats are a tough sew on the sides and back. We don't sell them much for those reasons.
Not at all! I made need some help looking for a more affordable moisture wicking cap, as this local company is limited on selection.

Not at all! I made need some help looking for a more affordable moisture wicking cap, as this local company is limited on selection.

Just depends on budget, style and how many. We have at least 10 different hat companies we use.

Definitely like the 3rd gray hat with just the logo - really sharp

​Those look great!

Do you make freshwater rods? I'm a tournament fisherman and would love to give one a shot.

Do you make freshwater rods? I'm a tournament fisherman and would love to give one a shot.
I have done a couple. Same as a saltwater rod just with a different action. Most freshwater rods can be used for saltwater. My go to saltwater rod is a dropshot rod I use for topwaters. Works great! Checkout Dirty Bay Rods on Facebook to see more rods i have done.

Looks good. The bigger logo is nice. And, better that I thought it would with the seam down the middle. Great job!

Back