The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are July also, and 2 days apart. Happy birthday, now pay us $400 for your cars. :banghead:

Wow, that's expensive. Ours are only about $60 each here in Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Wow, that's expensive. Ours are only about $60 each here in Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Yeah thats probably because the state pays for everything else with all the money they get from speeding tickets. :alien:

This project will never end or stop having last minute changes. Looks like one more week of it and don't know if I'm working this Sunday or next weekend.

Day before vacation starts and I'm coming down with a cold. Just super.

My birthday and JB's birthday is in the same month so we get hit with renewals for all vehicles at the same time.
Weird, does FL go by birthdays, or were the vehicles birthday presents?

In TX registration renews in the month you bought the vehicle. My truck is in June, bike is in February.

My wife's 2012 Beetle was 275.00 to register for a year and my 2015 CX-5 will likely be 350.00 when it comes due in November.

My wife's 2012 Beetle was 275.00 to register for a year and my 2015 CX-5 will likely be 350.00 when it comes due in November.

Ouch. Why so much? Only $75 for my yearly renewal

Weird, does FL go by birthdays, or were the vehicles birthday presents?

In TX registration renews in the month you bought the vehicle. My truck is in June, bike is in February.

Going to guess FL goes by birthdays. Ohio is the same way. Doesn't matter when you buy your car, gotta renew on your birthday. Plan accordingly haha

I believe my renewal is around $100 because I have specialty license plates. If not it'd be around $60-70 I believe.

Here our insurance, license, and registration is all in one.... $1500 a year. A big hit, that even though I am planning for it, I have never actually saved for it LOL.

I cannot get motivated to write a review I need to get done. I am downing some caffeine now in the hopes it gives me the jolt I need to get this done.

I cannot get motivated to write a review I need to get done. I am downing some caffeine now in the hopes it gives me the jolt I need to get this done.

Ummmm you got people for that?

I have a gift for BS. Gimme a product and word count and I can throw something together :)

Ouch. Why so much? Only $75 for my yearly renewal

Because Arizona sucks.

My homeowners insurance is dirt cheap so it makes up for it.

Ummmm you got people for that?

I would love to have someone else write this, but I am not sure how they would feel about trying on ladies apparel haha.

I have a gift for BS. Gimme a product and word count and I can throw something together :)

What are your thoughts on skorts? :smile:

I would love to have someone else write this, but I am not sure how they would feel about trying on ladies apparel haha.

#Cookie's done it before hasn't he? Shouldn't be that hard to have him take another one for the team

According to my wife who I just asked in the car.

"Skorts are a great way to look cute and be practical at the same time. If you bend over no one can see your underwear and when your standing people think you're adorable in a skirt."

Here our insurance, license, and registration is all in one.... $1500 a year. A big hit, that even though I am planning for it, I have never actually saved for it LOL.

That would be a huge hit all at one time, but I would think for some of us, that would be cheaper. I think my car insurance alone is close to $1,300 a year.

"Skorts are a great way to look cute and be practical at the same time. If you bend over no one see your underwear and when your standing people think your adorable in a skirt."

She is a wise woman. Skorts prevent any Brittany Spears or Lindsey Lohan "incidents".

That would be a huge hit all at one time, but I would think for some of us, that would be cheaper. I think my car insurance alone is close to $1,300 a year.

Ouch. For me and my wife on two cars I pay 1400.00 per year.

"Skorts are a great way to look cute and be practical at the same time. If you bend over no one can see your underwear and when your standing people think you're adorable in a skirt."

Print this one. Sounds good. Moving on to the next item. We'll have you all caught up in no time GG. :banana:

She is a wise woman. Skorts prevent any Brittany Spears or Lindsey Lohan "incidents".

She married me so I question how wise she really is.

Ouch. For me and my wife on two cars I pay 1400.00 per year.

Sorry, that didn't come across right. For my wife and I that is. Just figured it up, we pay roughly $1,500 in insurance and then another $100 for the "tags". Age may have something to do with this also, since we're both in our early 30's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back