Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

Time to purchase another dozen Truvis. Besides the obvious soccer ball, the Truvis pattern also reminds me of the Coast Guard navigational panels. Maybe that's why they are so attracted to water?

I was playing yellow this last weekend and there were just enough dandelions blooming to make my out of fairway excursions frustrating. Dandelions not withstanding, I actually seem to locate the Truvis faster than either straight white or yellow.

So Odyssey re-tweeded a pic of someone playing these in pink. Lady wont stop hounding me on where to get some. lol. Any leads? Any info?

https://twitter.com/friedeggsgolf/status/653638696844042240

CRIw7fvUkAA3fuO.jpg

See the thread on THP and the home page article. Full details on it

No Pa courses, hopefully some I can find a way to get a couple dozen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Man I would absolutely play those in pink

Man I would absolutely play those in pink

Same here. Would play them in a heart beat. Going to be tough to get as I am not sure if there is a Troon course near me.

Same here. Would play them in a heart beat. Going to be tough to get as I am not sure if there is a Troon course near me.

None here either. Wish they had them online.

Thanks for the info guys! There is a Troon golf course about 5 miles away from me. Going to give them a shout here in a bit and see whats available.

Thanks for the info guys! There is a Troon golf course about 5 miles away from me. Going to give them a shout here in a bit and see whats available.

Kevin, just noticed you are right up the road from me. Yes, the resort course at La Cantera has them. Maybe I will bump into you later today when I go pick up a few boxes. We also need to hit the course together one of these days!

Pink Truvis in hand!

12105124_110598425965440_2068453600_n.jpg

Definitely need to get out and play a round together Nomad! Stoked to be able to contribute to this collaboration

thanks to OITW, I've been playing these for my last few rounds. The chrome soft ball is pretty good. Tough to judge a lot of spin on the greens up here these days, but I'm happy with what I can kind of see from them. As for the Truvis part. I think it's a case of good marketing by Callaway, however I don't find myself concentrating any more on them than I do a normal golf ball. They are also tough to follow in the air IMO.

thanks to OITW, I've been playing these for my last few rounds. The chrome soft ball is pretty good. Tough to judge a lot of spin on the greens up here these days, but I'm happy with what I can kind of see from them. As for the Truvis part. I think it's a case of good marketing by Callaway, however I don't find myself concentrating any more on them than I do a normal golf ball. They are also tough to follow in the air IMO.

I think it's very comparable to the RX and E6 greenside spin wise, glad you're enjoying them.

I think it's very comparable to the RX and E6 greenside spin wise, glad you're enjoying them.

I am. It was much appreciated my friend

Just noticed on tv just now that Tom Watson has the Truvis in play on the Champions Tour

Just noticed on tv just now that Tom Watson has the Truvis in play on the Champions Tour

Yes sir he is.
Switched this week.

Yes sir he is.
Switched this week.

The issue I had with Truvis was finding the ball in the rough but if I have spotters on every hole that wouldn't matter.

Do you know if it's the new chrome soft or is that not made with Truvis yet?

I've seen these in stores, and have pondered them, my only issue is that on the tee box and putting, I just greatly prefer to look down at a blank ball (make sure no visible logos are up). Does anyone find them distracting?

The issue I had with Truvis was finding the ball in the rough but if I have spotters on every hole that wouldn't matter.

Do you know if it's the new chrome soft or is that not made with Truvis yet?

He is using the new version.

I've seen these in stores, and have pondered them, my only issue is that on the tee box and putting, I just greatly prefer to look down at a blank ball (make sure no visible logos are up). Does anyone find them distracting?

I did at first, but I actually kind of like putting with them.
Next time we play, I will give you a sleeve to try out.

I found it very distracting while putting. I need a solid black line or else I find it very hard to hit my putt line consistently. I found myself just looking at the golf ball and the Truvis while putting

I also enjoy putting and chipping with them. Chipping free side you can really see the spin.

I found it very distracting while putting. I need a solid black line or else I find it very hard to hit my putt line consistently. I found myself just looking at the golf ball and the Truvis while putting

That might explain something, because I dont use a line when I putt. In fact I try to have only a white ball showing. So when using this it doesnt bother me.

Back