Pimp My Push Cart

Golf Dawg

Rabble-rouser
Reaction score
Handicap
28.3 Grint
Clicgear has a myriad of accessories to add to your Clicgear cart (or carts with similar diameter tubing). Besides the “designed-aftermarket” accessories, I’m sure someone has used other accessories for bikes, golf carts, etc. to accessorize their push cart.

So, what have you done to “pimp your cart?!”

the only accessory I have is the umbrella extention to lift up the umbrella by a few inches

Extra cup holders and I've used a few add ons to make the stand bag fit on it better.

the only accessory I have is the umbrella extention to lift up the umbrella by a few inches

That is one I need to add, along with a sand bottle.

Thus far I've added the Ex-Lg cup holder, I need the umbrella extension and sand bottle. I haven't even thought about adding non-Clicgear accessories.

I have the tour bag kit, I was really surprised how much easier it rolled after adding that. I have the umbrella extension but dont use the umbrella very much.

I have so many of the clicgear accessories, but nothing that is not really designed for the cart. Here is my list of what I have:

Clicgear acc:
longer umbrella holder
Umbrella extension cube
2 cup holder (one standard, one XL
Sand Bottle
A pouch that sits at the base of the cart
Seat
Cozy addition for a stand bag
Rain cover that cover the entire bag and most of the cart.

Non Clicgear
Cigar Minder clip
Blue tooth speaker
Caribeaner clip as the cozy attachment makes the straps not quite reach
Frogger Latch it magnetic system for my rangefinder.

Most of the clicgear items came in a bundle when I bought the cart, but the cozy/umbrella extension, longer umbrella holder and rain cover have been well worth the cost.

Last edited:
I have the 8.0 and just bought a bunch of stuff for it when the course had a 30% off sale. Mine has the extra large cup holder, cigar holder, sand bottle, double canopy umbrella and extension. I will be adding the cooler at some point. I don't have the tour bag kit but use a square foam from a new irons box to lift the bag just a bit and it also keeps it from turning.

A couple of items, Sun Mountain xl cup holder, the included isn't big enough to hold my water bottle. A velcro strap - to attach my Garmin G10.

Items I haven't used, yet - uv blocking umbrella, and, a RainTek golf bag cover.

To help keep my car cleaner, I got an Ikea Fratka large bag, which, holds a Clicgear 3.5+, nicely.

If you use a stand bag, and, would like to secure it a bit better, I have seen a modification, where a pool noodle was used.

I just have the umbrella thing and actually have never used it.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. I was surprised with all the toys you can buy for those carts.

I have the cozy and bag extension, which works better for my SM 3.5. I also have the small drink holder and the GPS holder. I’m planning to get the fancier umbrella holder and the umbrella riser. I’m going to make an extension bar, so I can mount the GPS Holder off to the side when I use the umbrella. I’ve thought about the large cooler bag, because you can never have too many refreshments for you and your group...

For those who have the sand bottle, is it worth it? I use an old wide-mouth plastic sports cup, that I toss into the mesh area.

Bellken, the IKEA bag sounds great, and I’m sure is cheaper than the clicgear version. The tire covers seem too fussy to mess with, but there are times when it would be nice to keep the dirt/grass out of the trunk. I have a cheap tarp that I lay the cart on.

Manchester, I’m going to check out the frogger magnetic clip. Sounds like another good idea!

I don't have the tour bag kit but use a square foam from a new irons box to lift the bag just a bit and it also keeps it from turning.

I was thinking about doing something similar. Glad to know it works!

To help keep my car cleaner, I got an Ikea Fratka large bag, which, holds a Clicgear 3.5+, nicely.

Bellken, the IKEA bag sounds great, and I’m sure is cheaper than the clicgear version. The tire covers seem too fussy to mess with, but there are times when it would be nice to keep the dirt/grass out of the trunk. I have a cheap tarp that I lay the cart on.

I went to the dollar store and bought a large plastic tub that the clicgear fits into nicely. I can just hose it out when it gets too dirty. This might work for you.

I just ordered a new Clicgear 4.0 cart and was wondering whats recommended for the best/necessary accessories and some accessories that aren’t worth it...???

I've added the cart seat (don't always put on), XL cup holder, cooler tube, cooler bag (don't put on much), rangefinder bag, and want to get that shoe brush.

I've added the cart seat (don't always put on), XL cup holder, cooler tube, cooler bag (don't put on much), rangefinder bag, and want to get that shoe brush.

I know the weight limit on the seat is 225 I was wondering how “durable” it “really is”... I’m 6’4” and weigh 275...

Clicgear acc:
cooler bag, stand bag booster, bag cozy (keeps bag from twisting), wheel cover

I also have the storage hook as well.

That tub for the trunk sound slike a good idea... and cheap too!(y)

I have most of the goodies
Large cup holder, sand bottle, insulated drink holder, the cooler, the steering knob, the range holder, the seat, the shoe cleaner
I think that does it

Back