The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had severe weather in KC on April 7. The last 10 minutes of the day's Person of interest was interrupted! what was down those stairs out in the middle of nowhere?

Not sure if this is a rant or what.
I am not sure if anyone else has heard or read about this, but the young female dermatologist who was found unconscious (and later died) in a Chelsea NYC apartment lobby was a classmate of mine.
So sad - young, successful, and a mother of 3 young kids.
I am sad.
I'm am very sorry Dave for your loss. My thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.
Dustin. The payroll company can reverse it. IF They say they can't they are lying. It may cause some overdrafts for her if she went on a spending spree...,gee what a shame thst would be :D

Dave, tragic news about your classmate. Thoughts and prayers out to her family and you.
Thank Rob,was told all should be good by midnight. That would be tragic if they took her money (mine). .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your friend Dave. So tragic.

Jim sorry to hear about the illness. Glad they got to the bottom of it, hope it runs it course on the shorter end of thst timeframe.

Jim sorry to hear about this, I hope it clears up quickly.

Someone hit my bank card for $500 plus last night. I hate that sh!t and the fact that I have to get a new card, setup my accounts...again.

Damn FK! That Sh!t sucks. I'm just glad it's not as painful as it used to be. Which is sad in its own way.

Damn FK! That Sh!t sucks. I'm just glad it's not as painful as it used to be. Which is sad in its own way.
Yeah, it's pretty easy to take care of, just a pain. The funny thing is, my Amex and major credit cards never get hit. Just the bank card.

Getting the new card is the worst part. I always forget at least one thing I had attached to it.

Hope your feeling better GG

Someone hit my bank card for $500 plus last night. I hate that sh!t and the fact that I have to get a new card, setup my accounts...again.

that sux bro.

Thanks, Kevin! Same as yesterday, I feel fine but my throat is totally closed and I got no sleep again.

Ooof those damn"allergies" are rough :)

She submitted last night. What she doesnt realize is that she is having exactly what I had at the beginning. Granted her body is a work of science and she will be over it quicker than I am, but the next two days are going to be rough for her.

I have accepted this is more than allergies, but I am not sick like JB, I have no coughing or sneezing or fever or anything just a closed throat.

She submitted last night. What she doesnt realize is that she is having exactly what I had at the beginning. Granted her body is a work of science and she will be over it quicker than I am, but the next two days are going to be rough for her.

My ability to either not get sick or bounce back in half the time of most people is why I think I will donate my body to science. :alien: It's impressive.

Nyquil is your friend GG.

Freddie that sucks. Last time it happened to me I had to wait 3 weeks for a new card! That was the worst. I had to actually go the bank....and use cash!

Freddie that sucks. Last time it happened to me I had to wait 3 weeks for a new card! That was the worst. I had to actually go the bank....and use cash!
I always push for a temp card while the other is mailed.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to take care of, just a pain. The funny thing is, my Amex and major credit cards never get hit. Just the bank card.

The one time it happened to me was bank card also. Never a CC. Funniest call ever. "Mr Girard I see you spent 500 at toys r us and Walgreens in Louisiana. Was that you? "HELL NO". Ok well get that taken care of for you right away."

Hate scammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you use/input your pin when you used it? This is how my wife's bank card was compromised at Sonic. Card skimmers who pick up when you use your pin. I ALWAYS tell my wife always process any transactions with our bank card as credit

I agree it sucks, but luckily easy to fix nowadays.

NyQuil doesn't work for me. I took it last night, and as usual it knocked me out early and within a couple of hours I was wide awake and couldn't fall back to sleep. It happens every time I take that stuff. I need to just take some benedryl, but if I do that I have to clear my schedule the next day because I can't shake that grogginess.

The one time it happened to me was bank card also. Never a CC. Funniest call ever. "Mr Girard I see you spent 500 at toys r us and Walgreens in Louisiana. Was that you? "HELL NO". Ok well get that taken care of for you right away."

Hate scammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just got off the phone with credit union security. The made actual swipes and 9 places and authorized 3 of them. Ugh.....

I'm just grateful I wasn't traveling

That happened to us about 6 years ago at the PGA Show. Right when I swiped our card to make a purchase, someone also swiped our card at a Walmart in NJ for like $500. So they had to cancel our card and issue us a new one. Thank goodness we had some other credit cards with us, or we would have been screwed!

Not sure if this is a rant or what.
I am not sure if anyone else has heard or read about this, but the young female dermatologist who was found unconscious (and later died) in a Chelsea NYC apartment lobby was a classmate of mine.
So sad - young, successful, and a mother of 3 young kids.
I am sad.

Damn Dave - sorry to hear that man. What a sad situation... can't imagine what her family is going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back