New 2015 THP Hats On Sale Now

Those look really good

Any possibility of a photo of one on someones head?
I'd like to see how they sit.

Don't mind he unshaven and haircut coming tomorrow.
fcaffb14743b7b44da50703daa93aa32.jpg

How is that for customer service !!

Glad I pulled the trigger on that black and gray. Thanks JB !!

No problem DD. They sit well on the head being more shallow.

If THP doesn't work out, modeling is right up your alley!

?

Looks great, a little trim and keep it...hat looks good too!

JB,
Don't change a thing. You've got the Chi Town look down pat.

That is a great looking hat. Glad I have both headed to sunny Cali.

Finally caught one of these threads before they sold out. Just ordered mine. Grey and Black looks awesome.

Just a heads up for those that missed these yesterday, plenty are still available.

Just picked up the Black and Gray one. I love how it looks with a salt n pepper beard :act-up:

Just picked up the Black and Gray one. I love how it looks with a salt n pepper beard :act-up:

Quit picking on seniors.

I hear if you buy 2 you get a free sample of Just For Men

I hear if you buy 2 you get a free sample of Just For Men
does that come with the $.65 coffee from McDonalds?

Oh jeez, all of the sudden the young men are chatty.
Just a note, plenty of hats still available. I think when people start to receive these, they will become their favorite we have done to date.

FYI:

Because I am feeling a bit under the weather, I am going to hold off on shipping the hats for a few days JUST in case I am sick, I do not want to pass on my germs to anyone by touching the hats.

Well done on the hats THP! Looking good.

I'd buy one, but I don't care for "trucker" style caps. I prefer something more unstructured (like my head). ;)

FYI:

Because I am feeling a bit under the weather, I am going to hold off on shipping the hats for a few days JUST in case I am sick, I do not want to pass on my germs to anyone by touching the hats.

If I were close I would fist bump you for this! GG take care of you, hats towels, tees whatever will wait.

Quit picking on seniors.

I resemble that remark !

FYI:

Now that right there is perfect customer service. Always looking out for us aren't you GG !

If I were close I would fist bump you for this! GG take care of you, hats towels, tees whatever will wait.

She aims to please.
Wore the darker colored hat for the last 2 days and have officially retired my previous gray one. I think this hat fits better than any we have done previously for my head.

Just ordered myself a black and gray one. Nice!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Just ordered myself a black and gray one. Nice!

I think that is my favorite of the two. Although I have a lot of lighter gray shorts that work with the other.

I think that is my favorite of the two. Although I have a lot of lighter gray shorts that work with the other.

My wife helped me pick, she also had a slight preference towards the grey. It's going to match a lot of my wardrobe.

Back