Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

This 40 oz. Fumble team needs to get healthy QUICK. I can't stomach the thought of being 1-4 with a lineup of
Andy Dalton
Jamaal Charles
Andre Ellington
Alshon Jeffrey
Sammie Watkins
Tyler Eiffert
Yada…yada

Yeah, I went to see if I could offer you a trade and had a "How the eff is Pete 1-3?" moment and promptly walked away.

Its a crazy ass year so far.

News out of League 4.
COOP traded Jamaal Charles, KC to TOX
TOX traded Eli Manning, NYG to COOP
TOX traded Carlos Hyde, SF to COOP
TOX traded Travis Benjamin, Cle to COOP
COOP dropped DeVante Parker, Mia to W
COOP dropped Aaron Dobson, NE to W

All my feelers and offers aren't getting me anywhere, maybe my team does suck?

Interesting trade. Charles going in two different leagues.

I hear crickets chirping in league 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting trade. Charles going in two different leagues.

I had to take a close look before approving but the numbers and the win/loss record for both made sense on why the trade went down.

Start sending PMs out.

I've sent a few without a counter or even a decline on the offer. 2 out of 3 offers expired.

It's all good.

Cookie what is the price tag on Duke?

I've sent a few without a counter or even a decline on the offer. 2 out of 3 offers expired.It's all good.

That's never good.

I had to take a close look before approving but the numbers and the win/loss record for both made sense on why the trade went down.

Its fair. Just really interesting. Especially seeing Charles go in another league today too.

I've sent a few without a counter or even a decline on the offer. 2 out of 3 offers expired.

It's all good.

Send a PM or call them out in the thread.

Or the offers were so bad no response needed?

Send a PM or call them out in the thread.

Or the offers were so bad no response needed?

Usually offers that bad get some sort of mock counter offer lol

I think it all comes down to the record. If you get too far down you have to do something or season is over. In this case he improved on 2 positions and downgraded on 1. I upgraded on 1 position and gave up 3 starters.

I think it all comes down to the record. If you get too far down you have to do something or season is over. In this case he improved on 2 positions and downgraded on 1. I upgraded on 1 position and gave up 3 starters.

I like the deal. it's not as good as the one I sent him but I'm biased. hahaha. Hope it works for both.

Sanzabar I'm looking at your trade but I don't likes the looks of that trade for me. Lewis has been a stud thus far and the guys you offered have had 1 good week collectively. Any other guys you would give up for Lewis?

Usually offers that bad get some sort of mock counter offer lol

Hahaha I would expect that as well. At the same time my team can't be that bad being 3-1 lol.

Luck and ODB STILL available but not for garbage

Luck and ODB STILL available but not for garbage

That offer for clay was a tad lopsided. Open to making some sort of deal though. Clay is the #3 TE so if need some sort of similar value back.

Or you can give me some kinda junk for Jared Cook if you're just needingTE help.

That offer for clay was a tad lopsided. Open to making some sort of deal though. Clay is the #3 TE so if need some sort of similar value back.

Or you can give me some kinda junk for Jared Cook if you're just needingTE help.

I see, I was looking at it from a shear points per week aspect, my guy was averaging 13 and Clay is 11.6, thought that was pretty close to even

I see, I was looking at it from a shear points per week aspect, my guy was averaging 13 and Clay is 11.6, thought that was pretty close to even

Ok I see what you mean. I just feel as time goes on Devonte Parker is going to be getting more involved in Miami offense taking targets away from Matthews. Just doesn't feel right Ya know?

Ok I see what you mean. I just feel as time goes on Devonte Parker is going to be getting more involved in Miami offense taking targets away from Matthews. Just doesn't feel right Ya know?

np at all

Cookie what is the price tag on Duke?

Would honestly have to be another RB as I'm sitting great at WR & TE and LOW on quality RB's....as in really low.

Sanzabar I'm looking at your trade but I don't likes the looks of that trade for me. Lewis has been a stud thus far and the guys you offered have had 1 good week collectively. Any other guys you would give up for Lewis?

Totally get that. I am scared to give up anything great for Lewis because I am scared of NE runningbacks. Take a look at the roster and see what you like, and send me an offer.

For a deal involving ODB and/or Luck I will need a top RB in return and can include a lower tiered one in the deal as well

Back