Back In Stock - THP Tees By Epoch

just subscribed to this thread. these look awesome. Hope to get a chance to buy some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many boxes do you have?
Hey doc, I still have a couple of spare boxes, I can send them your way for shiping cost if you want

same for you, mister Panda

How do you guys go through so many of these?

I played the entire season last year with one tee. Yes, one. This year I've gone through 3 so far.

I've given away about a dozen of them to friends and others...

Played about 6 rounds with 1 long and 1 short tee...then it started getting real dry around here and now I've broken a bunch. The ground on the tee boxes just isn't budging right now and it's snapping the top off of them.

I didn't see any in the THP Store. Assuming they have sold out.

I played the entire season last year with one tee. Yes, one. This year I've gone through 3 so far.

I leave one on the 18th hole everytime I play.

I do similar as many...but I went extreme as I left one on many a tee box. (could also be I forget to pick it up but I like my first answer)

Rumor has it, we may have more of these in the store very soon.

Ooooooh, I'm keeping my eye out for these.

Wish I would of known, I would of pre ordered a couple boxes and just had it all sent in one care package for me hahaha

Rumor has it, we may have more of these in the store very soon.

This makes me so so so so so so so so so freaking happy. Only tee's I will use.

Wish I would of known, I would of pre ordered a couple boxes and just had it all sent in one care package for me hahaha

It still will be brother, she is not going anywhere near those hats for a day or two.

Cool I get after it when they hit, and when GG is feeling better she can send in one box....no rush at all in my end

Just in time as I'm running low. I have a habit of leaving a few on tee boxes to spread the word about THP. I'll be ordering some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect. Need a refill.

Best damn tees period!

Will need at least two boxes this time around, I'm down to about 5 and I've been hoarding them!

Well, I know I'll be stocking up

Yes!!! I'll be stocking up for sure. I was just running out. Perfect timing

Excellent! I need some more stock.

Mark me down for some

Great news, I am down to my last 5 or 6 so I need a refill.

Looks awesome! I would like to get in on these as well.

I'd order some as well.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Back