Cobra King LTD Driver - THP Review

Great review Canadan! From a readers stand point I think this is the best one we've seen from you.

This driver has me wondering. With the targeted up to 10 HC as Cobra's consumer base it has me interested. Curiosity is more likely. With some of the numbers I've been seeing from you during the review phase it's has me super curious. The ability to work the ball at will says a ton about the golfers ability, but I know that when you say it there is merit with this club. Not all drivers are treated equal when it comes to "workability. Great review buddy.

I can't wait to try this driver. Awesome review Dan

Dan you mention that the pro-10hc target audience was a result of the shaft pairing more than the head design. So if I were to find the right shaft fit then a higher handicap player such as myself could benefit from the newer tech of this driver? Or is the head design demanding to hit for someone with an inconsistent swing?

Very nice review btw!

Very well done. I've really got to hit this thing!

I want to hit this club so bad.

Dan, I really enjoyed this review. I definitely want to hit this driver when it comes to market.

Great review Dan. The results you have seen and the technology in this has my interest

First, thanks SO much for the kind words everyone. I felt very good about how this one came together, and I am pleased that it read well. Cobra certainly earned that with this release.

Dan you mention that the pro-10hc target audience was a result of the shaft pairing more than the head design. So if I were to find the right shaft fit then a higher handicap player such as myself could benefit from the newer tech of this driver? Or is the head design demanding to hit for someone with an inconsistent swing?

Very nice review btw!

I think the biggest thing I saw was flight. The person I have in mind has a cut swing that can result in anywhere from a fade to a fairway crossing slice, and the King LTD seems to help a lot with that. As I represented earlier in the testing phase, there is a definitive acceptance for the ball to be contacted outside of center face and still have a chance to generate a relatively straight flight. Based on that, all I would have changed for him was the shaft, to get him something that promotes launch a bit better. Hope this helps.

Very well written review Dan. I wanted this driver from the first time I saw it, solely based on looks and cool factor. After reading the final review I'm even more eager to try it out.

Very solid review, Dan! I need to get one of these in hand. I enjoyed the Fly-z+ a lot, so I would love to see what this could do.

Great review, Dan. Impressive you were able to be comfortable with it so quickly.

I read through your Review Dan and great stuff - I am trying to see however when this driver will be released? I know the launch date has passed however what about release date to the public?

i REALLY want to hit this thing. having a few different shaft options i already know work for me that i can plug into this thing and test against their other offerings is exciting as well.

and dan, solid review as always. the quality of reviews are what brought me to thp in the first place, and y'all keep killing it.

Dan, really liked that review. Unique and visually stunning, fitting for the King name. Performance is king, and this sounds like it flat out works. I'm interested in taking some swings with it.

Can anyone tell me if the pro head is different than the standard King. ? I know the adaptor has different settings. Just wondering if the pro head is more fade biased like the bio cell pro was.

That was insanely good. I have never been more proud of anything you have written, as a friend and a co-worker, that was phenomenal.

Incredibly informational, answers ALL questions one might have, and presents it all in a truly clean package. Well done Dan.

For the driver, kudos to Cobra for pushing innovation. I'm not a fan of the color, but I believe in the zero CG tech. I absolutely must spend some time with this one, soon.

Well done sir...well done. Really enjoyed the review and following in the thread as well.

Great write up Dan! Ive eyed this thing since the first press release and initially was a little worried about maybe not being able to launch high enough upon first reading your review. Now Im thinking I will be fine if I pair it with the right shaft, maybe something similar to my ADDI Im currently gaming. Im no 10hcp yet but that aspect doesnt give me any concerns. Cant say it will be ordered the day it comes out but chances are Ill have one before the snow goes away.

Such a fun thread to follow and great write up buddy. Sounds like this driver could be a keeper for you, especially with maybe a better shaft specifically for you. Well done dude.

Great review Dan. I will have to demo the King LTD. Especially since it went straight into your bag.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

One of the best THP reviews ever. Nice work, Dan.

Well I wanted to hit the M1 vs the GBB, now Dan you've got me wanting to give this one a run also... thanks buddy lol

Well I wanted to hit the M1 vs the GBB, now Dan you've got me wanting to give this one a run also... thanks buddy lol

Exact...same...thoughts!

anybody seen these in stores yet? i went to one of the red-headed step-child of golfsmiths in central florida today and it wasn't there. i really want to hit this!

Back