Contest - Win This Driver

I want to win and give this Knuth High Heat driver a chance for a spot in my bag because I switched to a more forgiving driver in March (SLDR to XR), but still don't shoot lower scores. Maybe that means I need more forgiveness, and maybe this driver is where its at.

I want to give the Knuth High Heat a shot in my bag because I believe in being open minded enough to try everything and I appreciate the company's attempt to design a club that makes the game easier for regular every day people.

I want to give the Knuth High Heat a shot in my bag because I am currently shopping for a new driver (and after reading about the sound this thing makes, I'm really curious ;) ).

I'd love to try "The New Face of Golf" because it has no adjustments. Just grip it and rip it!! I really do need the un-adjustability!! Fore!!

My driver (see below) is long in the tooth, like 10 years old. And, I am long in the tooth myself, like 62 years old. Being aged and decrepit and all, I have certainly not GAINED any swing speed the past few years. I would love to game the Knuth High Heat and see if I could REGAIN some of those lost yards!

I'd love to give this a try. Everyone wants long and straight, but I also love the blue and couldn't care less if it is loud. In fact, loud might be kind of fun.

I could use some "High Heat"! I'm in!

I was a terrible baseball player when I was growing up and couldn't hit the high heat. I think I'll have a much better chance at hitting this High Heat once it's in my bag.

I have leftover ear plugs from the NASCAR race so I'll be able to enjoy the muted club sound as well!

I love smaller companies as you can tell with my Bombtech Grenade. I would love to test out and play another small company driver!

I just want to be able to tell my buddies Im packing "Heat" on the course. Would love to give this thing a shot.

THP doing as THP does! No entry for me, but good luck to everyone! It certainly has impressed quite a few reliable people.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I would LOVE to have this bad boy! Unique boutique brands are so great for our game, love the technology and entrepreneurial spirit behind this!

The review liked it, i would like to hit more fairways along with distance, so I want to win and give it a try.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hawk put a very nice review on this driver! Personally, I like the looks of this driver and I'd like to give it a shot to see how it does against my R11s! Thanks for the opportunity!

Reading the review, the CG information that the Knuth High Heat has will definitely change my game for the better. Farther, straighter and game changing. Knuth's CG technology could be a game changer for many.

I'd love to game some High Heat! Longer, straighter, sign me up. Thanks for the opportunity!

I would like to add this to the bag so everyone can hear me as I find fairways all day! I hit some great drives with this club and would love to add to those.

Would love to do a side by side comparison of the big boy engineering vs a small passionate start up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to give it a go, trying to sale the R1 right now so this would be perfect.

Would love to have this driver in the bag. After seeing how much everyone enjoyed this and with all my distance issues this year, this would be fun to have in the bag.

My driver is 14 years old, I would love to see what this stick could do for me.

I like loud drivers and I cannot lie. I want to give this driver a try.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I would love to win it. At my age, anything that seems to promote distance and accuracy is something to look at!!

Jaw-dropping drives and head-turning sound. I need me some Knuth High Heat!

Back