HITitHIGH

Reaction score
Handicap
Going to be a Father for the 1st time at age 41. Baby due in September. Congrats Pat:clapp::drinks:

Congrats to Pat and his wife. Another joining the ranks of us "older" dads. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

What a year on and off the golf course.

Sometimes his comments about Tiger's return rub me the wrong way followed up with a straight public apology and misunderstanding but this is great news for him and his wife.

FedEx Cup leader!

Good for him, I like his style.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I’m a huge pat Perez fan. My coworkers joke with me saying I’m essentially him except not on Tour. He’s got some great interview material out there too

Sent from HTX

I'm a big Pat Perez fan as well, much more of a straight-shooter than most athletes, which I respect. A big congrats to him and his wife!

Can't believe he is not playing in the Waste Management tourney this weekend. Anyone know why he is not ?

Can't believe he is not playing in the Waste Management tourney this weekend. Anyone know why he is not ?

Nah. I only got to listen to a portion of his radio show last night after work. The part I did hear, he didn't say why he wasn't playing.

Nah. I only got to listen to a portion of his radio show last night after work. The part I did hear, he didn't say why he wasn't playing.

His radio show is Awesome.

Didn't he play in the Middle East last week. Can't blame a guy for taking a week off after 20 hour flights.

Didn't he play in the Middle East last week. Can't blame a guy for taking a week off after 20 hour flights.

Yeah he played at least 2 tournaments over there. I just thought since this one was in his back yard and he is playing so well, he wouldn't miss it. His kind of atmosphere as well.

Back