New clubs today!!

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I got home from work a bit bummed because I didn't have a package on the porch. I got fit for the first time over Christmas and was waiting on my new Pings to arrive. I had just settled into my recliner and heard a knock at the door. A later than usual delivery! A little bummed my fitter forgot to have my grips installed so he's shipping them out Monday. Good thing they're calling for snow this weekend or I'd be on the course swinging them no matter what temp. Let's get this cold weather over with and get back on the course!

Congrats on the new sticks, enjoy.

Congrats!! What did you get?

In my Sig, Ping G400 with Dynamic Gold X100's 1/2" longer (6-GW) and Ping Glide 2.0 56*

They sound like a great package....you have to post pics when fully assembled. Have a blast with them.

That should be fun! Grip em and get swinging! Mat will have to do until the snow goes away.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

A little bummed my fitter forgot to have my grips installed so he's shipping them out Monday.

That's what is called a complete fail in some circles. Derp. But, happy for you.....those 400's are beauties. Hope you love them.....whenever you finally get a chance to give em a go.

Enjoy the new sticks. My parents live in Corbin and I told my father tonight if this weather allows it I’m coming so we can play Crooked Creek at London on the 21st. I just hope the weather holds on and allows us to play.

Was your last set Pings as well?

Congrats on the new clubs!

Congrats! It was a good day.

Back