Play Golf or Do Chores?

Once golf season starts, chores are for rainy days (downpour). With only a 6 month golf season where I live we can't pass on any golf dates.

I'm married, so I usually like to check the temperature first before I make a decision like that. I'll usually try and convince her to join me in this situation.

Ummmm.... Play golf!

Golf. 100% of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely play golf. Chores can wait haha.

Golf. I can always do chores.

As noted above, it depends on the nature of the chores. Some things simply cannot be put off. Weather plays a major role in that decision for me as well. We have a small farm, and there are always a ton of things to be done at any given time. Fortunately, though, my Wife stays home now, and has been doing most of the mowing (4 hours worth) during the week to help free up weekend time for more golf. That was her idea, by the way ("sorry, she has no sister").

If it can be put off, though, golf for sure.

Let's say you worked all week at your job; but had some chores around your own place you needed to get done. Saturday is the only day you have to play golf, or do the chores. Which do you choose.....play golf or do chores?

PS. It's sunny, 75 degrees and there's little wind.

Play golf early am, do chores when you get home. Boom done. :D

I get chores done early then play golf!

I get chores done early then play golf!

If you do the chores first, she'll just come up with a new list to occupy the rest of your day. If you play golf first, no worries.

I still have chores on my honey-do list from last year that have been kicked down the road becasue of golf.

Play golf and do your chores afterwards.

Do the chores. There is always a trade off that can be negotiated and, also, all the women I know have memories like an elephant and playing instead of doing chores will come back to haunt you at some point. Happy wife, happy life!

Chores? What are they?

#FiberLaunch

Golf...always golf.

Golf first then the chores but I actually like doing yard work.

Golf. Hire a housecleaner/gardener.

if you cant get your chores done ahead of the perfect golfing weather, you are working too much and need to change jobs...

also, why is Sunday off the table? Most people have two days off in the week...

Nice answer.....but you must be retired? For those not quite as lucky.....we may be busy working all week, and only get to play on weekends.

I work Sunday thru Wednesday actually! :)

I would golf early in the morning then get the chores done afterwards.

Golf sure sure - then do the chores after the sun goes down....lol

God gives us rain so we can do chores then. Thought I read that in the good Book.

if you cant get your chores done ahead of the perfect golfing weather, you are working too much and need to change jobs...

also, why is Sunday off the table? Most people have two days off in the week...

You know.....Sunday's are really not off the table for me. Many times I go and practice or play while everyone else is at church....haha. I do like to rest on Sundays, and of course watch football. But yeah, I'd golf Sunday's.

Golf. Not a doubt in my mind.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Golf. Man up!

Back