Play Golf or Do Chores?

Philo1

Reaction score
Handicap
Let's say you worked all week at your job; but had some chores around your own place you needed to get done. Saturday is the only day you have to play golf, or do the chores. Which do you choose.....play golf or do chores?

PS. It's sunny, 75 degrees and there's little wind.

Golf. No brainer.

PSS. I know someone's going to say play golf and do the chores! lol Which is probably what I'll do....but.....

If you had to choose golf, or doing your chores/property maintenance responsibilities.....which is it?

Play golf every chance possible!

Play Golf or Do Chores?

Let's say you worked all week at your job; but had some chores around your own place you needed to get done. Saturday is the only day you have to play golf, or do the chores. Which do you choose.....play golf or do chores?

Is there a spouse which would be very angry if the chores weren’t done?

Sent from HTX

Play Golf or Do Chores?

I am almost offended at this question.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I need some context. Are you single? Married? Dating? Anyone else live at home? Kids?

Provide these answers and I'll give you the rights answer. (We all know what it already is) but....i need context

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I'll do the chores. I don't play on weekends very often.

But keeping in the spirit of the thread, if the day was Thursday instead, if it's an important chore, I'll do the chore. Play golf next Thursday. Otherwise, golf it is.

Such a silly question, golf when where and as often as you please.

I need some context. Are you single? Married? Dating? Anyone else live at home? Kids?

Provide these answers and I'll give you the rights answer. (We all know what it already is) but....i need context

Sure.....lol.....I get it. But first, you have apply the conditions of your own life to the question. Do YOU play golf or do the chores?

I please all the time. That's the problem. Some of my chores are beginning to get "not done."

I fail to see the issue,

I am also single:alien:

May or may not be related

Sure.....lol.....I get it. But first, you have apply the conditions of your own life to the question. Do YOU play golf or do the chores?
Yes I play golf. I'm married. I have no kids. They're "MY" chores not hers. I'll do them when I see fit. Unless it's something that immediately needs fixed. Otherwise....golf golf golf.

I'll do the chores. I don't play on weekends very often.

But keeping in the spirit of the thread, if the day was Thursday instead, if it's an important chore, I'll do the chore. Play golf next Thursday. Otherwise, golf it is.

Nice answer.....but you must be retired? For those not quite as lucky.....we may be busy working all week, and only get to play on weekends.

Oh. Golf. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to mow in the dark cuz I was skiving off playing golf.

golf and it is not even a question

I’ve had a lawn service the last 5 years and that will continue when I’m retired. Other chores I can take care of after dark so they normally don’t interfere with golf or other weekend playtime.

I'm really lucky.....my wife would say play golf if I asked her. But she's just so fricken cool it's like that. Anyway, I'm playing golf. My Central Coast Golf Card just came in......and I'm itchin to use it. haha

Anyway......if anyone who's from around here would like to play Mission Club or Paso Robles Golf Club on Saturday before the playoffs.....let me know.

I am playing golf

I'm single and live by myself. I'm playing golf during daylight hours and chores can wait until after dark.

Depending on the nature of the chore, but most likely golf

Back