This is where I think this course can have more success than Cowboys. Location is prime as opposed to Cowboys being away from many of the spots that people traveling are seeking out. Just praying they keep it affordable....even if that means I have to buy some kind of membership.

Hope they have a city discount!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they have a city discount!!

Definitely something for Arlington residents....now to see about other locals.

MLB Golf Course

Pretty sure it will still be affordable being a city owned course. Just look at what Dallas spent on Stevens Park and it’s still affordable. So I believe it will be along those lines.

Last edited:
Looking official.

26230645_10159797548310384_2508224460893353498_n.jpg

26731628_10159797548430384_1008341547484190051_n.jpg

I can't wait to play after the redo. I lived across Collins from it when I went to UTA back in the 90's and played 3-5 times per week. Curious to see how it changes.

I can't wait to play after the redo. I lived across Collins from it when I went to UTA back in the 90's and played 3-5 times per week. Curious to see how it changes.

Get ready for a COMPLETELY different golf course. Nothing was left as is.

Giving this a bump. Has anyone heard any news on opening date or fees? I don't live too far from this course and cannot wait to play it.

Giving this a bump. Has anyone heard any news on opening date or fees? I don't live too far from this course and cannot wait to play it.

It’s opening late February.

I was told that it is opening Feb. 18th

Back