2018 Golden Ticket Contest

Wow - entered - thanks THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many great events to choose from. Gonna be one happy THP'er when this gets announced. Good luck everyone!

Entered, it doesn't get any easier than that!!! This is going to be a great year at THP!

Easy contest but man was that decision tough! Good luck to all that entered!

Good luck to everyone. 2018 is going to be such an amazing year!

Thanks! Fingers crossed!

Great contest, so many good ones to pick from.

That decision was even easier than the "do you want another slice of pizza" question. MORGAN CUP baby! Golden Ticket....come to me!

I love reading people's picks, always intriguing to hear what someone would do with the much sought after Golden Ticket! Good luck everyone!!

Good luck to all.
suspense.gif

Such an easy contest to enter, everyone should be in this one; thanks JB!

This is really the golf lottery here. What an incredible offering!

Man this would be amazing to win. So many ridiculously cool events already on the schedule. Would be a very tough choice, but one I'd be happy to get to make.

Entered, thank you THP for a chance. Lots of great contest already announced.

Hard to pick, but I was able to decide on one.

Entered. Man, I hope I get a chance to play the Morgan Cup!

Always a good day when a Golden Ticket is on the line.

So many amazing events to choose from. At the end of the day there is no wrong choice

Great events and great contest!! Entry is submitted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me the #ShaftUp (on the road?) event this year! Yes, I know I was a participant in the very first 2 man event a few years ago but I'm sure technology has changed and would love another go around with Danny, Lindsay and their wonderful staff there at UST Mamiya! Fantastic crew and event!

Give me the #ShaftUp (on the road?) event this year! Yes, I know I was a participant in the very first 2 man event a few years ago but I'm sure technology has changed and would love another go around with Danny, Lindsay and their wonderful staff there at UST Mamiya! Fantastic crew and event!

make sure you read the rules, shaftup is not eligible.

Got my entry in!! Good luck to all.

Thanks that was an easy contest.

I'm in it to win it! Probably not, but gotta have some positive thoughts.

Back