2018 Golden Ticket Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Events are unlike anything else when it comes to golf trips. The slogan, making the impossible, possible is the goal each season and because of that, getting into one can be rather difficult. A THP Golden Ticket is much like that of a fast pass at Disney World. You can skip the lines, not worry about signup and choose any event you want to participate in.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/2018-golden-ticket-contest/

Ticket2-L-copy.jpg

Wowzers! That’s a tough entry!!! :act-up:

Entry in!

Boom, JB dropping bombs early in the AM

Done, that was silly easy.

Cobra and MC all the way, no doubt in my mind.

As the first Golden Ticket winner in 2018 this is one contest you don't want to miss. Good luck everyone and sign up today!

• Admin
Guys, if you are entering, make sure you actually pick an event or brand.

Went to the home page before even coming to the forum this morning. Entry in now the hoping begins!

So many great events so far in 2018!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all in and fingers crossed. If I won, I'd probably wait until the full schedule was announced, but, still probably pick the Morgan Cup.

Done and gone. This is a great opportunity for the lucky winner.

I’m in! There are some amazing events going on in 2018 but I couldn’t say no to the Morgan Cup!

May seem easy, but even without the granddaddy/shaft up being an option, there’s so much awesome going on at THP. I chose MC but even if I won, I would have to take a long look at the event list. I mean an event with Toulon/odyssey is up, staffproto returning (in a driver vs driver filming year no less), Cleveland/srixon, and others I know I’m not able to remember off the top of my head haha.

The best part? It’s so easy to have a chance to do it. $35 to join and it’s for such a good cause. A no brained really

I’m entered! Can’t wait to see who winsZ

I would choose Cobra / the Morgan Cup!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Entered. So many good choices. Good luck guys!

Is there a list anywhere of the 2018 THP events? I’ve looked all over and can’t find one.

Done! THP dropping bombs this morning already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man, tough choice, so many strong lineups in 2018, contests and companies.

Entry in. I picked the Morgan Cup but I forgot about the Odyssey event, so many good ones to choose from and the full schedule is not out yet.

Done. It’s a tough choice.

I think I’ll have to go with my favorite brand, Callaway.

Back