Back In Stock - New 2015 THP Tees By Epoch

5 boxes ordered. Thanks. I've been waiting for these.

5 boxes my way!

On my lunch and just saw this, I really don't need anymore as I still have a few unopened boxes, but oh well 2 more boxes ordered! Really like the update in the look.

Tried to order but my account is locked out. Weird.

Man I would have been pissed had I missed out on these. 2 boxes headed my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bang 2 boxes heading my way!

At this rate they may sell out today

Really hoping there is a box left after I get off work tonight

I'm going to need a box. nice update on em.

I just ordered 2 boxes of the longer tees. I can't wait to use these awesome tees!

I'm in for 2.

Order placed for a couple of boxes.

I really like the argyle, nice touch.

Only purchased one box since I still have two unopened boxes from last time. Maybe I need to start leaving them around the course like others have suggested.

just got my order in

Love the argyle.

2 boxes coming to RI!

Order a box since I still have some of the last batch. I like the design

I love these tees. I don't use anything else. I like the new argyle update.

4boxes headed my way. Should be set for a while

I need to try from home on my mac. Everytime I try to checkout from my work computer it takes me to the paypal homepage and I can't finish the transaction.

Tried to order but my account is locked out. Weird.

I have no idea how that is even possible. The store doesn't have any feature that would lock someone out.

Make sure you are using Chrome for the browser because that works best with the store. If this is your first purchase in the store then you will need to create an account. So put in your email address and preferred password and fill out the contact info requested.

The store and the forum are completely separate. If you have made a purchase before, PM me with the email address you used and I can reset your password. The system doesn't tell me what your password is, but it will let me reset it.

I need to try from home on my mac. Everytime I try to checkout from my work computer it takes me to the paypal homepage and I can't finish the transaction.

Try using Chrome, it seems to work best with the store.

I have no idea how that is even possible. The store doesn't have any feature that would lock someone out.

Make sure you are using Chrome for the browser because that works best with the store. If this is your first purchase in the store then you will need to create an account. So put in your email address and preferred password and fill out the contact info requested.

The store and the forum are completely separate. If you have made a purchase before, PM me with the email address you used and I can reset your password. The system doesn't tell me what your password is, but it will let me reset it.

Try using Chrome, it seems to work best with the store.

just tried it and it went through without a hitch. 1 order of tees and a gray and black hat for me!

Back