Replacement clubs

There has been a price tumble on new clubs over the past couple of weeks here in UK I guess I'll just have to see what happens tomorrow, quick question is there a big difference between reg and stiff in the KBS shaft as I could live with the reg if they works just as good

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah there’s going to be a difference between reg and stuff if your instructor is recommending stiff I’d go that way.

I'm having a look on there site seeing what they have Wilson wise at the price I paid

Hoping to get close to the c200 as possible

They have the 4-pw
c300 true temper xp95 S
c300 forged KBS tour 105 S
D300 KBS tour 80 (Std) S
Is there a big difference between the 3

No such thing as a stupid question. Im recommended X in my woods and hybrid but i swing stiff because im right on the cusp between the two. Id go with what your instructor recommended. As you get more seasoned and learn more about the game, then the experimentation can begin. Then youll become a "internet golfer" like the rest of us!

Took them in today and he is going to swap our the shafts for me, tried to get the d300 at same price he wasn't having it at all

Sounds like you have been done over well and truly there?

You hit the C200 in stiff, but then they give you the FG V2 with a completely different shaft - at that point I would have been asking for my money back and walking away with your original set of clubs if they couldn't give you what you had asked for

Hard lesson to learn if you can't get it sorted to your satisfaction, but I would be wary of going back there after something like this

Sounds like you have been done over well and truly there?

You hit the C200 in stiff, but then they give you the FG V2 with a completely different shaft - at that point I would have been asking for my money back and walking away with your original set of clubs if they couldn't give you what you had asked for

Hard lesson to learn if you can't get it sorted to your satisfaction, but I would be wary of going back there after something like this

Yes you live and learn, I got the c200 in stiff like I wanted I would have preferred the KBS but the n.s.pro will be fine for my skill set, I just have to wait now for the next issue to arise, I'm not going to be to harsh on the store he did try and give me as close to the c200 for a similar price as he could he just got it wrong in the club head, they will do for this year

You paid for the C200 and got the V2’s? You did not get what you paid for send them back and if can’t make it right get your money and clubs back. The V2 is a great set but it will be completely different and unless he informed you about the switch he did not deliver on your order.

It reads like the OP decided to switch to V2s after noticing the C200 had reg flex instead of stiff.

The V2s and the C200 have very little in common aside from the badge. I'd go back and see if you can get what you originally wanted; C200 with Tour 90 S.

It reads like the OP decided to switch to V2s after noticing the C200 had reg flex instead of stiff.

The V2s and the C200 have very little in common aside from the badge. I'd go back and see if you can get what you originally wanted; C200 with Tour 90 S.

Basically yes that what happened but he picked the v2 as a replacement for the c200 not me now now I know the difference between cb, mb and blades for my skill set I need cb with stiff flex

You paid for the C200 and got the V2’s? You did not get what you paid for send them back and if can’t make it right get your money and clubs back. The V2 is a great set but it will be completely different and unless he informed you about the switch he did not deliver on your order.
I paid for the c200 stiff and got c200 reg I wanted a stiffer shaft and he didn't have any so he looked for an alternative and came back with the v2s, I accepted them as I didn't know beter and went home and posted here and asked some friends then realized my mistake and returned for the c200 heads with the v2 shafts, so I'll get close to what I originally wanted

Replacement clubs

I paid for the c200 stiff and got c200 reg I wanted a stiffer shaft and he didn't have any so he looked for an alternative and came back with the v2s, I accepted them as I didn't know beter and went home and posted here and asked some friends then realized my mistake and returned for the c200 heads with the v2 shafts, so I'll get close to what I originally wanted

If you get the shafts out of the v2 you got a better deal imho. In this players opinion they are a way better shaft than the Tour 90.

If you get the shafts out of the v2 you got a better deal imho. In his players opinion they are a way better shaft than the Tour 90.
I hope so I did like the feel of the swing on both stiffer flexes I just couldn't test the n.s.pro in the c200s but I read a couple of opinions and all are really positive

Received a call yesterday that the shafts have been fitted and I can pick them up tomorrow, I just hope there is no issues

Back