Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Ugh. I really wanted to get at least 5 out of Moncrief tonight.

Maybe Hop will make up for it the rest of the night.

I don't need anymore out you tonight sir. Take your 13 points and be happy

Woot! Woot! Dang, it has been rough having 3 Colts to start this season. And dang it is nice to finally get some production.

I. Heart. Hopkins.

Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Nuk and Gore putting in work for my team. Join the party Foster!

Last edited:
So Hilton and Fleener are doing nothing, great start to the week.

Lol Andre Johnson just traded in league #1 for Ertz.

The Andre Johnson for Ertz trade cannot be processed until next week since it was accepted after the kickoff took place this week.

Looks like my days of having a nice late pick in Moncrief are over, not even getting on the field now and was the leading receiver this year in yardage for the Colts coming in LOL

Id love to see a Foster or Nuk TD here. Let's take this game to OT.

Wow i thought that was goinf to be a long td...id cry

Well, 22 pts tonight for 2 players isn't bad.

Too bad ONE of them got 21.5. Hahaha

Wow i thought that was goinf to be a long td...id cry
I switched over to golf just in time to see the crazy Phil 'lose the same hole twice' ruling and miss Hilton missing out on a TD.

Well, 22 pts tonight for 2 players isn't bad.

Too bad ONE of them got 21.5. Hahaha

I've got my work cut out for me. My Texans dst didn't work out like I thought

Well my opponent had one guy play tonight and only got four points at the flex. That's the good news. The bad news is I can probably count on my flex position to get 1/2 that on Sunday.

Didn't snooze my way to a guaranteed loss this week an managed to snag hasselbeck off waivers. I'll probably still loose, but at least I have a QB this week.

How did Hasselbeck put up 16pts while having some bacterial infection? Fortunately Houston's D put up 0 so that helps a bit since Mike had both playing last night.

Hey Mike, why did you play the defense going against your QB when you had an open spot on your roster to pick up a defense? That's bad management. :alien:

Moncrief, you are on my **** list now.

11 from Vinatieri is a respectable start to week 5, I'll take it.

I am so glad the trade I tried to make for him a few weeks ago didn't happen.

That's great! Especially considering how he started the season.

Agreed, I had actually dropped him and picked him back up. Past 2 weeks has been good, first few were really ugly.

That was very unusual for him the first few weeks, he is normally automatic. He's always been Mr. Reliable.

Yep, it was quite shocking in all honesty. Then I thought the grass would be greener on the other side....not always the case. :act-up:

Back