Shot Navi HuG GPS Watch - THP Review Thread

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
While Mr. Canadan is reviwing the Shot Navi W1-GL GPS Watch( found here https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...00549-Shot-Navi-W1-GL-Watch-THP-Review-Thread), I have received the companies other watch offering, the Shot Navi HuG. The biggest differentiating factor between the two is that the HuG also features a pedometer and heart rate monitor. Below is some quick company information as well as some in hand photos.

Pre-loaded 30,000 Courses, No Addtional Fees: ShotNavi constantly update our course databases to provide our players with optimal golf experience. The ShotNavi HuG supports 30,000 courses worldwide and it comes preloaded so you can use immediately on a golf course.

Energy efficiency for Longer Play: Energy efficient design means more play time for you. With once charge, the ShotNavi HuG provides 10 hours of play with using GPS and 90 days without.

Wrist-based Heartrate & Activity Tracking: Displays steps & distances traveled, heart rate, and calories burned

i-LrCn32V-M.jpg

Price: 159.99

In Hand Photos

i-8GVq5TR-XL.jpg

i-s9PhTL9-XL.jpg

i-PTgCjhL-XL.jpg

i-zWBNBFH-XL.jpg

i-Bt5mJkm-XL.jpg

i-tDFrrsQ-XL.jpg

i-nwCTD85-XL.jpg

i-gRfKCfX-XL.jpg

i-zzFmH3S-XL.jpg

The heart rate monitor looks similar to the one on the back of my Apple watch. By similar, I mean, receptors on the back of the watch. If I didn't have my AW2, I'd definitely try a GPS watch now that I know how a watch feels on my wrist as I play. Before getting my AW2, I never wore a watch, period. Didn't even own a watch. Thanks for the write up Deano. I will check out Dan's thread as well.

Has a great look to it, very smart watch aesthetics, like an apple watch.

Back