2015 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

Just turned it on, will be watching this over the NFL for tonight.

I just can't get in to this.

I love the Ryder cup more than any major so I thought I would at least be interested in this but every year I try it doesn't work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't get in to this.

I love the Ryder cup more than any major so I thought I would at least be interested in this but every year I try it doesn't work

I'm right there with you. I absolutely love the Ryder cup. This is nowhere near that. I would watch Solheim Cup repeats over this

Just doesn't have that excitement factor for me.

Those long sleeve shirts are hideous.

Admittedly I'd be a little more interested if there was a Canadian playing...but we suck I guess.

Day and Scott look terrible thus far

I think the lack of one flag vs another flag like in Ryder cup takes away from some of what the RC brings.

I am flipping over to it as one of several channels I'm watching

It's no Ryder Cup, but I love any team play event. Plus, the patriotic side in me likes seeing the US win one of these at least once every two years.

I can't get enough of the Bubba/JB team. Absolute dynamite yesterday in foursomes. Will be interesting to see how they do today in fourball.

2015 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

Rickie is on fire thus far in 2 days.

Rickie's putter is on fire..

I hope this carries over to next year for Fowler. Would love to see him battle Jordan on Sunday's

I hope this carries over to next year for Fowler. Would love to see him battle Jordan on Sunday's

Screw that, I would love to see him kick Poulter's a$$ in next years Ryder cup lol

Never even heard of that rule. Figured as long as you didn't change ball on a single hole (barring damage), you were good.

Wait so what happened with Phil? Flipped to channel and missed it.

I believe he played a different type golf ball from what he started the round with

Oosthuizen and Grace are playing really well.....Golden Child and DJ are 2-down through 10.

So somehow the International team was awarded a two hole win for one hole. There is no way that is right, got to be a joke.

they lose the hole twice at once? Huh? Makes no sense at all. Lets see if this fires Phil up or he collapses

And the official claimed the rule is that Phil is DQ'd from the hole AND there's a 1 hole penalty. So the US loses that same hole 2x, going from even to 2 down on that one hole.

Back