Puma Golf PWRADAPT Shoes

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/...m=facebook&utm_campaign=pwradapt: ADAPT image

I wonder what they'll be???

1500x500

DTHPZa1V4AApDDY.jpg
DTHPZa1UMAICtaO.jpg

Last edited:
This looks similar to the Aloha shoes that just came out. I still can't fathom how these shoes are waterproof with the materials being used, but I am highly interested.

Is PUMA about to win me back?

My money. You can take it.

Very nice teaser. Can't wait to see the whole shoes and details. I need new shoes!

From the pictures, it seems as though they added spikes to their ignite “spikeless” style shoe and I am PUMPED!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks similar to the Aloha shoes that just came out. I still can't fathom how these shoes are waterproof with the materials being used, but I am highly interested.

That was my thought too.
DSpQP6rVwAAoLHe.jpg

I like those a lot! I like that they're a little more sturdy looking around the soles. My last pair of Puma's tore apart pretty quickly where the upper material was attached to the sole. I was pretty bummed because they were super comfortable.

I am definitely interested after seeing these teasers.

Oh yes, those are looking amazing so far.

That's a great teaser, they look good from these sneak peaks.

I like the way those look!

membrane or membrane-like liner with a DWR outer coating

notice how the typical seams are also covered

The fabric is waterproof?? Oh wow!!

I thought I saw a picture on social with the water beading up nice on the fabric.
Breathable and waterproof would be huuuuuge

I have to have the disc laces though. I won't buy golf cleats if they don't have BOA/Disc laces.

I'm glad I waited. My disappointed after Biofusion was pretty immense.

It is great to see this current trajectory.

Man, I miss the Biofusion STILL.

Just when I thought the Ecco Biom 3 would be my new kicks this year. I will need to wait and check these out.

I like those a lot! I like that they're a little more sturdy looking around the soles. My last pair of Puma's tore apart pretty quickly where the upper material was attached to the sole. I was pretty bummed because they were super comfortable.

That is my only complaint from Puma shoes in the past. That said, it seemed to happen to more of their "Lite" shoes in my experience. My TitanTours have held up fine.

I didn't have to see much of these to know I was interested.

Puma probably makes my favorite golf shoes right now, yet I don't own any. I got some of the spikeless ignite boa in grey and lime accent and really really liked the way they looked. I just could not get the sizing to work for me. A 9.5 was too long, a 9 was too snug/small. Has anyone else run into sizing issues with puma?

Back