Week 7 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Hoping for lots of Clay today with most of the bills WR hurt

Snagged Brandon Lafell off waivers this week. Giving him the start with my two best WRs on bye weeks. Hoping he gets some looks if Revis is covering Edelman all game.

Let's go Orange Julius.....get my week off to a solid start!

Snagged Brandon Lafell off waivers this week. Giving him the start with my two best WRs on bye weeks. Hoping he gets some looks if Revis is covering Edelman all game.
I've had him stashed since week 1. Still deciding if I'm going to start him.

I've had him stashed since week 1. Still deciding if I'm going to start him.

Sorry man, all jax-buff players are now locked. I forgot this was a London game and wanted to take out Hurns in another league. Now I have to let it ride.

Sorry man, all jax-buff players are now locked. I forgot this was a London game and wanted to take out Hurns in another league. Now I have to let it ride.
I'm confused...

I'm confused...

Geez, too early for me. I thought you were talking about Julius for some reason. I need another cup of coffee.

Sitting in Orange County airport watching game stream and I will tip my cap to yahoo for getting it right. Good picture and no issues even through mobile.

Sitting in Orange County airport watching game stream and I will tip my cap to yahoo for getting it right. Good picture and no issues even through mobile.
No issues here either. We are streaming in multiple rooms too. I hope the NFL does more of this. Then again I don't have cable so this is nice and pretty normal for us.

This week has a chance to be rocky for me. I need the "good" Bradford to show up, and I've got a bunch of higher scorers on bye weeks for me. Then again, all it takes is a couple of guys finding the end zone even if the overall numbers aren't great to turn a week around.

This week has a chance to be rocky for me. I need the "good" Bradford to show up, and I've got a bunch of higher scorers on bye weeks for me. Then again, all it takes is a couple of guys finding the end zone even if the overall numbers aren't great to turn a week around.

Let's see Bradford connect with Matthews....a lot!

Really? For some reason when I go full screen on my MacBook it skips frames. I can only have it on the normal screen size through the site in order for it to be clear. Guess its just me.

Pic quality is great.
Spurratic lag not so great

Oh and TD robinson! !

I love that the Bills D gets punished for the QB's mistakes.

So JAX D has put up 32 points in this game so far and they are on the waiver wire in League #7. WOW!

Of course yeldon finally scores

Yeah was him or hurns at flex and with his injury and bills run D i went with hurns
Glad to benched him, not a complete #JagBang for me.. :)

More passing bortles...5 completions in 1st half and i have credit for 4 catches

I can only imagine the words coming out of 441's mouth

Back