JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What do we know.

We know that every participant is going to get a 13 club "deal"
We know that Cobra is supplying all clubs
We know PUMA is rocking the apparel scripting and that players will be team scripted.
We know the dates.
We know the slogan "Want to be a Tour Player?".

What we don't know. Where it is being held and who the captains are. Here is some more information.
Two teams of 8.
Each one captained by a THPer and co-captained by a person from Cobra PUMA Golf.
So that will leave 6 spots available on each team for THPers and IT COULD BE YOU!

Today was a humbling day, because when I was thinking about this event, and bringing a level of greatness that it deserves, I was trying everything not to get emotional. It brought me back to standing on a balcony and having people thank myself and my wife for putting it on. It brought me back to a day when just saying the name, brought shivers down my spine. These weekends changed many lives, and that is indisputable and in 2018, on our 10th anniversary of The Hackers Paradise...We BRING THAT ALL BACK AGAIN...

Join me in welcoming the two captains for this event.

Team Hackers: Captained by Tadashi70
Team Paradise: Captained by Puttin4Bird

To give you a timeline, these two just found out about this 5 minutes ago.

Gentlemen, you have the task now of taking the ball and running with it and doing so in any way you would like. This is your court now and we will all sit back and watch something special unfold, because we have planned something incredible. Welcome to the 2018 Morgan Cup...You are about to embark on a journey that will change the way you think of golf weekends forever! Get ready to lead a group of THPers that get into this the only way you know how. By bleeding green and white and showing the entire community what The Morgan Cup means when someone says it.

THPers, join me in welcoming these two veterans to a journey where they will leave it ALL out on the course. Come Sunday of the Morgan Cup, when the cameras are rolling live, the emotions will be high and these two friends will know they and their team left it all out there.

Welcome to the show...

Congrats gentlemen!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congrats guys.

Congrats!!! Couldn’t pick better captains if I tried!

congrats boys

Congrats guys, Freddie will be an awesome captain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! Looking forward to seeing how this event takes shape.

Congrats you two! Solid peeps for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 awesome guys that have embraced this event in the past and have been huge advocates since then, well deserved honor to lead these teams (and the assistant captains) into battle

Two very solid captains for such an historic event. Congrats guys!

~Rock

Congrats fellas...let the games begin...should be a blast!

Congrats fellas, I know this event means a lot to many, but not sure anyone cares more about than puttin4bird.

Going to be another great one at the Morgan Cup!

Congrats fellas.

Congrats guys! Fitting choices for sure.

Freddie and Jake!!!! These two will turn this into the best MC yet no doubt! Congrats guys.

Holy Macaroni!! Two awesome Captains there!! These two know the in's and out's of Winning. Gonna be a battle to the finish!!

Congrats guys! Really solid guys that have been even stronger ambassadors for this event! Good luck!!!

Congrats guys! Two great THP'ers who will embrace their roles as captains! Hope to play for either one of you!

Congrats guys! this event will be great and I think THP chose wisely. I haven't met any of the captains, but from their forum interractions, I'm sure they'll make for great captains

Congrats Captains!

Congratulations guys! You are two of the best guys to represent this and you'll both rock it! That's a hell of an announcement to get this event going!

Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back