Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Got and started playing FIFA 16 last night. I was already a fan of this series, but the gameplay improvements are fantastic this year. Bad touches, better passing AI, just better realism across the pitch. The addition of the women's teams is a novelty to me that I won't play through more than once, but very impressed overall with how smooth everything is.

If only EA had the same dedication to the other series, everything would be ok.

Correct me if I'm wrong with the "be a pro" mode is the same as last years or no. Me and a friend played it last night on the same club and had a blast playing 2v2s and such.

Correct me if I'm wrong with the "be a pro" mode is the same as last years or no. Me and a friend played it last night on the same club and had a blast playing 2v2s and such.

I haven't played it yet, but my understanding is that other than the Draftable FUT mode, I don't think any of the modes really changed this year...so the Be A Pro probably is the same as last year, but it can be a very fun mode as well.

Every year (maybe short of now with The Golf Club), FIFA is probably the game I play more than any other because there are a variety of ways to play it and all of them keep me interested depending on how I want to play that day.

The biggest negative for me right now is that the only way to level up your career golfer is either to play the Night Club Challenges, or to actually go through your career mode. In previous iterations, you could get loads of XP just with the "Play Now" function. It's pretty painful playing the Tour with a golfer that can't even make it to the fairway with a Driver because his stats and gear suck. Very poorly implemented imo.

The biggest negative for me right now is that the only way to level up your career golfer is either to play the Night Club Challenges, or to actually go through your career mode. In previous iterations, you could get loads of XP just with the "Play Now" function. It's pretty painful playing the Tour with a golfer that can't even make it to the fairway with a Driver because his stats and gear suck. Very poorly implemented imo.

That is odd. I was winning tournaments left and right at the start without playing any of the night club.

I'm playing on Tour mode. What swing mechanics mode are you playing? Oh yeah, and, I suck, lol.

I played on tour as well. Just play a few rounds outside of the tournaments and get warmed up then go play a tournament or two. You will get better fast!

If you haven't already, you can also change the Tour mode to all 18 holes instead of the 4 or whatever default was. You accumulate way more XP per round that way, and the first couple courses were decently easy enough even when you can't hit it that far.

If you haven't already, you can also change the Tour mode to all 18 holes instead of the 4 or whatever default was. You accumulate way more XP per round that way, and the first couple courses were decently easy enough even when you can't hit it that far.

Cool thanks for the tip! I'll try that next time I play.

I have "The Golf Club" coming to my house tomorrow, what can I expect from it? I wasn't really happy with Rory PGA golf.

I have "The Golf Club" coming to my house tomorrow, what can I expect from it? I wasn't really happy with Rory PGA golf.

Not as good of graphics/animations, more simulation feel, endless supply of courses, extremely in-depth course creator, great developer support

Anybody play Madden and play the MUT stuff? I've got a code from Best Buy that I have no intention of using. I think its 10 packs or something. Free to a good home.

EDIT: Code claimed

Last edited:
Got to play some of the Need for Speed beta this weekend. Very very very gorgeous game. The graphics seriously blew me away. The customization is unreal as well. It had a very "old school" style to it. Very fun and I just might actually get the game now after playing the beta.

In other news STAR WARS BETA THIS WEEK!!!!!!

Anybody play Madden and play the MUT stuff? I've got a code from Best Buy that I have no intention of using. I think its 10 packs or something. Free to a good home.

I do. If no one claims it I will take it.

I actually put Madden IN my PS4 finally yesterday, but thats as far as I got.

I will be buying the Uncharted collection on Friday though as I've never played them.

I will be buying the Uncharted collection on Friday though as I've never played them.

Same thing here. I went to play it and it was updating so I never got around to it. Maybe 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man. I've played them all and I'm still tempted to get the Uncharted Collection. If it was cheaper than $60 I probably would.

I can honestly say I haven't owned Madden since it first came out for the PS2 with Eddie George on the cover.

And I'm hearing some rumblings NCAA could potentially happen down the road, in which case I'll be the happiest and saddest person out there.

I played the madden three ish years ago and after listening to the people online I just couldn't do it. The game is no fun against computers but the "banter" online was ridiculous .

I played the madden three ish years ago and after listening to the people online I just couldn't do it. The game is no fun against computers but the "banter" online was ridiculous .

I had Madden last year for the first time in a few years, we had 3 of us do on online dynasty, that was a lot of fun but other than that online is annoying.

Yep. Grabbing that collection as soon as I get home from Wilson ?

I had Madden last year for the first time in a few years, we had 3 of us do on online dynasty, that was a lot of fun but other than that online is annoying.

Yah I've never been called so many naughty names and I was a pain as a kid!

You're in for a treat, they are great games. It's just too bad that they took the MP out of 2 and 3 as they were pretty fun.

I may grab Uncharted this weekend. Roomate is out of town so I should have some time Friday and Saturday nights

So check these clan tags. Guy on my team has a clan tag of "THP". His partners gamer tag is "mikhunt121" and the last guy on the other team has a clan tag of "WINC". Super weird...lol

1ab6b820287cd8dfb7de08e2e48bc102.jpg

Back