Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think the recoils? I think I would prefer the extra launch at the sacrifice of 4 to 5 yards. The pxi 5.5 would be my choice.

I am not sure if this is the correct approach, but it's what makes me happy, as a general rule I never give up distance. What's not listed there is the flex of the Recoils. Part of me feels like a 90+ mph 6 iron is a meaty enough swing to over power 5.5s. But that is just a guess I am making after looking at one picture on the internet.

I am not sure if this is the correct approach, but it's what makes me happy, as a general rule I never give up distance. What's not listed there is the flex of the Recoils. Part of me feels like a 90+ mph 6 iron is a meaty enough swing to over power 5.5s. But that is just a guess I am making after looking at one picture on the internet.
I would think with the decrease in launch the recoils would have to be the F4's.
I agree with you that 90+ with a 6 is a hearty crack.

I thought I would over power the 5.5's but my dispersion was the best surprisingly enough

I would think with the decrease in launch the recoils would have to be the F4's.
I agree with you that 90+ with a 6 is a hearty crack.

That is correct. 680 F4

The Pxi 5.5 also has a steeper descent angle and more spin for holding greens.

That's what I was thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway apex UT 24* .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I thought I would over power the 5.5's but my dispersion was the best surprisingly enough

That is correct. 680 F4

That's what I was thinking

We're you on grass or a matt?

The new APEX / APEX pro are calling me, but darn the J15DF's are still playing pretty strong.

What did this guy Matt do to you and why you hit balls off of him???

I pee'd my self a little bit with that comment!

I pee'd my self a little bit with that comment!

Same here, good times.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Matt

When hitting off of a mat outside the launch will typically be higher and spin lower, I believe a non doppler launch monitor or simulator indoors will pick that up as well.

When hitting off of a mat outside the launch will typically be higher and spin lower, I believe a non doppler launch monitor or simulator indoors will pick that up as well.

Yeah it was off an indoor Matt at GOLFSMITH

Yeah it was off an indoor Matt at GOLFSMITH

Go with which one felt better.

I have a ton to catch up on!
But I am sure there will be ponders when I do!

Wedges (have some ideas there..)
F/W's....? Sure

Irons? Something about Apex CF...?

Hawkponder engaged..

8f95c6faf850f1e557ed3919c527ab00.jpg

As a history teacher, HOLY **** I APPROVE!

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Where can you get them?! I need

Crugolf. You might want to take a seat though before you look at the price. They're uh.. Pricy.

Edit: oh good you looked

Crugolf. You might want to take a seat though before you look at the price. They're uh.. Pricy.

Edit: oh good you looked

Also they don't look as good as the ones in the presidents cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back