2018 Odyssey Event

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you followed the 2017 Grandaddy Live Update thread, you heard mention of an Odyssey event coming in 2018 and today we are so excited to unveil some early details. A full thread will be up soon featuring the full itinerary, but right now here are some fun details.

Dates are : April 27th-29th
Sean Toulon and Luke Williams will be in attendance and possibly others
There will be a full weekend of golf along with some serious putter design and education
Not enough you get to spend a weekend with industrial design experts in the golf world and have them answer ANY question you could possibly think of.

And oh yeah, each participant will get a new putter, before it even hits stores.

Stay tuned for details.

Dates should work alright! This is going to be another fantastic event I think. Lots of knowledge, and you know, pre-release gear!!!

This is one of the events I'm most curious about this year. Can't wait to hear more.

Sean and Luke are great. If you are a putter fanatic you won't want to miss this one.

Nice! Sean Toulon and Luke Williams would be a blast to hang out with and learn from. AND you get a putter that no doubt would work well for you. Sounds cool...:alien:

Sounds EXCELLENT!!!

A putter event?!?! Thats awesome!!! Especially with Sean Toulon and Luke Williams both, that is really cool!

Really looking forward to more details

Sean and Luke are great. If you are a putter fanatic you won't want to miss this one.

Yep. Very easy guys to get along with and Luke was a blast to play 18 with. Just don't try to keep up with him off the tee. :beat-up:

Freaking Luke is an absolutely hysterical human being, cant wait to see where this one is going down

Freaking Luke is an absolutely hysterical human being, cant wait to see where this one is going down

True Story.
Conference call took place again and the talk was where...The answer. It better be amazing and here are some thoughts.

Both of those gents in the same room is going to lead to quite a bit of funny banter back and forth. Throw them into an event and I'm sure it'll be a blast!

Both of those gents in the same room is going to lead to quite a bit of funny banter back and forth. Throw them into an event and I'm sure it'll be a blast!

And there could be more...

Two of my absolute favorite guys from The Grandaddy. Getting to hang with them and learn all about their putters is going to be an awesome experience for some lucky THP'ers. Not to mention getting a pre-release putter on top of it.

Love everything about this.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

sounds like 441 needs to get busy. We need locations Mike!

The hits keep on coming!!! THP is on fire right now with event announcements. I can't wait to hear more about this one because it's at the top of my list.

I'm sure this will be great. Dates don't work, but I can't wait to follow along in the live thread!!

Can't wait to see the full details on this one.

I'd have to ask for forgiveness instead of permission with those dates, but for this event that just might have to happen.

April is shaping up to be fantastic.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to hearing more about this. Very excited!!

Back