2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can call the restaurant, how many are planning to come get Deep dish at meet and great tomorrow night?

Count me in for sure... Well, the future SuperBowl champs will be on tv, correct? And I am not talking about any team from Texas!

No comments are needed!

Count me in for sure... Well, the future SuperBowl champs will be on tv, correct? And I am not talking about any team from Texas!

No comments are needed!

We're too busy giggling to comment :banana:

Well, I guess every team wins the super bowl eventually...Good thing no year was mentioned.
Should we get a high top so you can kick your feet up during the game? Or since you mentioned being height challenged, perhaps you could do that in a regular table. :D

Ohhhh this is gonna be a fun and funny weekend!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I guess every team wins the super bowl eventually...Good thing no year was mentioned.
Should we get a high top so you can kick your feet up during the game? Or since you mentioned being height challenged, perhaps you could do that in a regular table. :D

Hopefully Im there in time for the first Luck interception 3 minutes into the game

It appears we have a straggler. Deuce where are you buddy?

Im speechless and that never happens!!! Ughhhh.

Weather is shaping up even better again!!!!! Going to be perfect!

Where we gettin this deep dish? Can I watch the Oilers destroy the Blues while you guys are heckling each other over football?

Oh gawd....Hockey talk in a THP Event thread. Maybe I should just miss my flight. :D

GolferGal will be posting tomorrow the restaurant and time.

Oh gawd....Hockey talk in a THP Event thread. Maybe I should just miss my flight. :D

GolferGal will be posting tomorrow the restaurant and time.

I'll have you know there at least 2 posts in the nhl thread today. Besides somebody has to represent the Canadians and hockey fans here on THP. All 4 of us.

Time to pack
0f3f0cf36d3b72c97dff88a97835c042.jpg

Packed and ready to go.

This is going to be a fun weekend! Enjoy it fellas.

Done with work. Now it's time to pack and hit the road when I wake up!

It appears we have a straggler. Deuce where are you buddy?

Getting ready to leave the parents house to head to the airport. Come hell or high water (ha ha ha), I will be there tonight.

Getting ready to leave the parents house to head to the airport. Come hell or high water (ha ha ha), I will be there tonight.

Drive safely and we'll see you there!

At the airport now, security line is all sorts of hell!

Probably because there's only one line open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back