2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

All finished up. A fantastic event followed up with golf on a great course.

ETA: We're leaving the course and have to pull over so deuce can hop out and get his errant tee shot from the first hole.

I dont often take swings on the course but when i do with an 8I they are Hall of Fame Worthy
1479c8dc567d8d8dbb72b29c42d8186c.jpg
I'd say those irons perform for ya!!! Nicely done.

Looks like the weather was beautiful and what a Fantastic looking course.

Didn't see many swings in action. Hmmh wonder why. I bet every THPer would have been zooming in 1000x to try and get a peak. . Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Post-round carb fest at Portillo's. Course beat me up, got a lot of iron shots in! Hit a wedge 140 yards once...just...wow.

sent from mobile using Tapatalk

What an amazing group of THPers. Many first time THP Event goers, but I have a feeling not the last.

Just getting caught up from today's action..

Course looks stunning, that #4 par 3 was a real beauty. Sounds like the irons performed pretty damn well on course. And mikedean needed these in the 2014 Morgan Cup. :act-up:

Glad to see everyone having a great time, enjoy dinner and I look forward to reading some thoughts on the irons when everyone is settled back in next week!

#winning
651355a3429f30065c44acefa33f8492.jpg

Someone check on Deuce to make sure he's ok?

I'm good. Had a great time playing with Duffy, Rob, and Carlos. The course kicked my rear, but had some great shots. Probably the best was my 145 yard second shot from the bunker, pulled the 7i and landed it on the green. Not only was it from the sand, that's also 10 yards further than my 588 MT usually goes. Saw a club length gain throughout the set.

Sorry Dave and Rob (441's car mates). That ice cream will become toxic in an hour.

Sorry Dave and Rob (441's car mates). That ice cream will become toxic in an hour.
By hour u mean 20 minutes

CMedina is worn out from the weekend...

Love this picture.
d417c41b273caca7d0c2634802271cb0.jpg

And this one
e851cc9a40a0af105ff6fe816edf5a29.jpg

Very photogenic course...love that place

Just got caught up. That looks like an amazing time!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

What an amazing group of THPers. Many first time THP Event goers, but I have a feeling not the last.

It's always great when THP members get to experience something cool like this. Those lives are changed for the good now.

Today was an amazing experience - the irons were great when I put a decent swing on the ball. Mishits were forgiving on distance. I had some trouble adjusting to the properly fit clubs in some situations (looking at you 4 and 5 iron from the turf) but that was completely on me. The same clubs were fantastic off a tee so it's user error.

Saw about a 5-10 yard distance gain per club when struck decent. The ball was also much higher than my G25s (thank god).

I'm very excited to work with the irons and gain confidence with them.

A huge thank you to both THP and W/S for an amazing event and the experience. Every person involved was more enjoyable and friendly than I could have hoped for. Even the ones from Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was an amazing experience - the irons were great when I put a decent swing on the ball. Mishits were forgiving on distance. I had some trouble adjusting to the properly fit clubs in some situations (looking at you 4 and 5 iron from the turf) but that was completely on me. The same clubs were fantastic off a tee so it's user error.

Saw about a 5-10 yard distance gain per club when struck decent. The ball was also much higher than my G25s (thank god).

I'm very excited to work with the irons and gain confidence with them.

A huge thank you to both THP and W/S for an amazing event and the experience. Every person involved was more enjoyable and friendly than I could have hoped for. Even the ones from Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a pleasure to play with you today sir ?

Forgiveness?
How about hitting two balls at once, side by side (on purpose) and having them both land on the green 145 yards away? #HeelToePower

Forgiveness?
How about hitting two balls at once, side by side (on purpose) and having them both land on the green 145 yards away? #HeelToePower
Oh wow

Was a pleasure to play with you today sir ?

Yes it was. Winchell, Molten, Vrska and myself. We pretty much carried the other 2 foursomes.
Winchell you can strike a ball my friend.
Good times.

Forgiveness?

That was cool to see. I don't know what was more impressive, you actually hitting them both on the green, or mike only hitting one of the balls hahahaa

Back